ADVERTISEMENT

Defensive Tackle

Man, would I love to see Shindelar lose 10-15 lbs. & come off the edge with his size, speed & developing moves. We'll have some great young talent at end with Anderson,Gipson,Mouton,Davis & of course, Jeremy Smith, but Shindelar could be a real QB wrecker. Don't forget Rollins, Rios & Shamet at tackle. Those guys have some experience(except for Rios)who along with Carman will back up Brubaker & Uwaezuoke, assuming Shindelar gets switched back to end(IMO). We always need tackles(who doesn't) & hopefully we get a couple in this class. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

There are some players out there that haven't been offered yet or waiting for more offers to come in. I hope our recruiting team burning the midnight oil.

Tulsa is just overly protective of its introductory credits. I had a problem because they won't you retake basic courses at TCC over the summer. (Partied too hard my 1st semester) calculus is the same no matter where you learn it. Tulsa just wants to pump every $$$ it can out of students

Reactions: RealTUTypical
I hope these players are back on TU radar. We could use two of them

Chris Brooks 6'2 295lb North Crowley TX
Darius Celestine 6'1 325lb Conroe TX
Trevor Allison 6'0 300 Longview TX
Adrian Harris 6'4 289 John Tyler TX also play OT 1 offer
Derek Dabney 6'3 305 Sealy TX has 5 offers uncommitted
Koby Foster 6'1 295 Manvel TX

Man, would I love to see Shindelar lose 10-15 lbs. & come off the edge with his size, speed & developing moves. We'll have some great young talent at end with Anderson,Gipson,Mouton,Davis & of course, Jeremy Smith, but Shindelar could be a real QB wrecker. Don't forget Rollins, Rios & Shamet at tackle. Those guys have some experience(except for Rios)who along with Carman will back up Brubaker & Uwaezuoke, assuming Shindelar gets switched back to end(IMO). We always need tackles(who doesn't) & hopefully we get a couple in this class. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

Shamet went through Senior Day activity at the last home game.

I saw a kid Larron Cox from Everman TX. He is 6'4 260 and play DT/TE position. Should we be looking at an unsize DT with the hope of them gaining 20lbs in one year. This mean we have to redshirt him or players like him. Im beginning to like tall TE who play DT. They can rush the passer and run down players with the ball.

I hope these players are back on TU radar. We could use two of them

Chris Brooks 6'2 295lb North Crowley TX
Darius Celestine 6'1 325lb Conroe TX
Trevor Allison 6'0 300 Longview TX
Adrian Harris 6'4 289 John Tyler TX also play OT 1 offer
Derek Dabney 6'3 305 Sealy TX has 5 offers uncommitted
Koby Foster 6'1 295 Manvel TX
None of those kids are being heavily recruited by Tulsa at the moment. That doesn't mean TU won't get more involved before February...but they aren't main targets at this time.

I have list of players who play DT DE RB ILB and CB. Houston area has grown so much i believe a whole conference is not being recruited heavy. I see Fort Bend Hightower, Alief and Rosenberg. Schools like Texas City Beaumont area seem untouch. Leland Young RB 5'11 200 4.5 Dickinson 1st team all district hard runner, catch out of the backfield, play FB and TB.
I have a list of CB that are aggressive and ball skills. Players such as Antonio Franklin lamar, Ke'aonte Ealy Rowlett, Nick Ellisor coldspring, Temi Nowo, seth glenn, tykenzie Daniels to name a few CB. JT Smith burner 6'1 4.3 WR/RB look up UGP Amadi Clements, Kobie Whiteside 6'1 Alief Taylor and here are two kids DT who can rush the QB Michael Johnson 6'3 Fort Bend Hightower, Darius Anderson 6'2 284 Fort Bend Hightower and DE Ty Shelby 6'5 225 4.67 Friendswood 14 sacks this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT