ADVERTISEMENT

Dean Blevins is on suicide watch....

I think those guys just go and start writing the OU propaganda for next football season.

Reactions: Tulsa76
The officials huddled at the 8:00 minute mark trying to decide if they should just go with a running clock the rest of the game.

The officials huddled at the 8:00 minute mark trying to decide if they should just go with a running clock the rest of the game.
It was easy to see this coming....not 40+ pt defeat, but a Nova win. They have played outstanding defense this whole tournament.

Nova has played a great tournament but I was shocked at the outcome especially after OU beat them by 23 in December.

Nova has played a great tournament but I was shocked at the outcome especially after OU beat them by 23 in December.

Different time... Different team... Battle tested Big East basketball school against overblown Big12 football school..

Lon Kruger will be next coach at Carolina when Williams retires after championship.

Different time... Different team... Battle tested Big East basketball school against overblown Big12 football school..

Lon Kruger will be next coach at Carolina when Williams retires after championship.

He might as well leave. He's already lost 2 of his assistants in the last 2 weeks to HC jobs. Steve Henson to UTSA and Lew Hill to UT Rio Grande Valley.

He might as well leave. He's already lost 2 of his assistants in the last 2 weeks to HC jobs. Steve Henson to UTSA and Lew Hill to UT Rio Grande Valley.
Will indeed be interesting when NCAA announces findings/penalties.

Just to clarify, OU is losing assistant coaches. North Carolina is under NCAA investigation.
Yes I don't think Robinson is going anywhere. His time at tu may have tainted him for life. Kind of tainted me too.

Word from some of my golf buddy's with ties to UNC say if Roy retires they will go with a coach that is younger than someone Kruger's age. They want stability not another transition coach like Gutheridge was for Dean.

What needs to be done is eliminating OU from the final four in any sport - forever. They got doubled up against Clemson in football 37-17 and now lose 95 to 51 to Villanova. Ouch!

So who wants to send Dean Blevins the ceremonial "Hari-Kari" dagger?

Reactions: TU_BLA
Truth serum involved, but buddy was fun to watch this year. When he's on he could really shoot. The elite8 I think he may have made a three from the consession stand.

Truth serum involved, but buddy was fun to watch this year. When he's
on he could really shoot. The elite8 I think he may have made a three
from the consession stand.

I watched bits and pieces of OU games during the season, and I always
came away thinking that they settled for too many shots out on the floor...
They were good when they rotated the ball via the pass, and not nearly
as good when Woodard and the other guard(s) started dribbling on the
perimeter....We saw way too much dribbling in this game......

'Nova is good defensively, but OU helped them by not moving and not
rotating the ball.....Turnovers and 'buzzer beater' shots will not do it against
a team as good as 'Nova.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT