ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton/Tulsa

CBS announcer said it : “Tulsa can’t get complacent and try to run the clock out. They’ve got to keep attacking “. Up 8 with under 3 minutes left.
CBS announcer said it : “Tulsa can’t get complacent and try to run the clock out. They’ve got to keep attacking “. Up 8 with under 3 minutes left.

And they were right! Glad we pulled it out and held on. There are some exciting and intriguing aspects of this team. A bit more consistency on the offensive end to eliminate those stretches that keep us from putting the other team away and they’re going to be an interesting team come tourney time.

Yep. Lot more love over kstate. Butt hurt, we are so superior WSU fan reamed on us. The love was there, but weak.

WSU fans are tied with SMU fans for the worst I've sat next to in the Reynolds Center. I was surprised

WSU fans are tied with SMU fans for the worst I've sat next to in the Reynolds Center. I was surprised
I've met good and bad. But the bad are really bad.

Fugly ego because they made it to a couple sweet 16's and a final four recently. When they do it again in our conference I'll be more appreciative of them.

Yeah there are some huge idiots on the AAC board. That place has gone down hill since our CUSA days (and even then it was still kind of rough - ie the whole rice situation).

Yep. Lot more love over kstate. Butt hurt, we are so superior, WSU fan reamed on us. The love was there, but weak.
You ever been around a baby? They get hold of something they can’t have and you take it away and they scream and holler and cry? And throw a huge tantrum? That’s the AAC board with us taking our rightful place back.

I have a hard time over there anymore. It's all trolls feeding each other's egos. Seriously, they talk each other up so much to make them feel better about being the only ones who post there anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT