ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton/Tulsa

Shooting well and playing the matchup zone as well as I’ve ever seen them play it.

We’ve got Dayton’s offense really out of sync

That’s it. I am NEVER posting positive comments mid game again. This is the 2nd game in a row we play like sh*t immediately after I make positive comments.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Good half. We are ahead of all the predictions at this point. Need to feed the post every time and guard open threes.

Good half. We are ahead of all the predictions at this point. Need to feed the post every time and guard open threes.
And hit some more of our threes. Started I think 5/7 than went 0 fer

I guess I shouldn’t be upset to be tied at half on the road but after blowing a 14 point lead (and having the ball with a shot to go up 16) it’s hard to be happy. It’s our old bugaboos of turnovers and cold shooting. We started out hot but couldn’t seem to hit anything that last 5 minutes. Add in 6 turnovers and Joiner hurting his ankle and it’s not an upbeat halftime.

Joiner hurt, Jeffries in foul trouble if he gets a quick foul, and them maybe figuring out how to play our zone? We need to stop the bleeding quick, or it could turn into a massacre.

Should have gone inside with the lead. Get some fouls on them and get to line. We kept shooting threes instead.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hope Joiner is OK. I think he’s played better than Taplin the last few games.

We played better when we pushed the ball upcourt & pushed the tempo. We need to get back to that in the second half. Dribbling down the time clock doesn’t work well for us.

I think valuing each possession is the key to the second half. NO EMPTY POSSESSIONS!

So Joiner and Taplin have had injuries lately. Who’s the next PG?

Korita isn’t PG material but he’s one of the best passers in the flow of the game I’ve seen in a while.

Autobench Igbanu for getting a second foul in second half ??

I have the feeling we should be 10 points ahead by now.

Need Igbanu to get his confidence back. Has to go stronger to the rim under that basket.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Wow, no sooner did I say we have trouble coming back and we have 5 point lead.

When Dayton’s 2 best bigs sat down with 3 fouls, Igbanu took over. Great recognition by TU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT