ADVERTISEMENT

D. Prince

old.guy

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005
Deneric Prince played quite a bit with the 2nd and 3rd teams in the Chiefs' exhibition game Saturday. He had a 41-yard run, a 12-yarder that was called back on a penalty and a 4-yarder. He was just overthrown on a long pass attempt by Carson Wentz. Announcers seemed to think he might be in the mix for the 3rd or 4th RB.

Last edited:
Better game yesterday than last week.
Hope he makes the team.

Reactions: TU 1978
Denaric Price played quite a bit with the 2nd and 3rd teams in the Chiefs' exhibition game Saturday. He had a 41-yard run, a 12-yarder that was called back on a penalty and a 4-yarder. He was just overthrown on a long pass attempt by Carson Wentz. Announcers seemed to think he might be in the mix for the 3rd or 4th RB.
Glad to hear Denaric Price got some playing time. I am curious on how Deneric Prince out of Tulsa did though.

lol.

Talk now is possible cut and practice squad again.

Unfortunately, Deneric was cut today.
Hopefully he makes a roster or practice squad somewhere.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Unfortunately, Deneric was cut today.
Hopefully he makes a roster or practice squad somewhere.
So he needed to be cut to be signed back to the practice squad by the Chiefs. He must first clear waivers. Any team has a chance to claim him off the waiver wire. There are some rules to that, maybe one being that if another team signs him he must be signed to the 53 man roster and can't be signed straight to a practice squad by a claiming team...or that might be the rule that another team can sign him from the Chiefs practice squad. Those rules are wonky.

I think he'll end up on the Chiefs practice squad to start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT