ADVERTISEMENT

Déjà vu - Central Michigan

Dec 5, 2016
I noticed that you got matched up against Central Michigan so I decided to come and check out what everyone was saying about the matchup. It did not take long to have a big sense of Déjà vu. A lot of the same underestimation was going on during our preseason and what we thought was a joke turned out to be a disaster. There QB Cooper Rush is one of the better Quarterbacks that you will compete against all season and when they are on they can score. They've also been producing a lot more NFL talent recently like Antonio Brown.

Anyway, all I am saying is don't underestimate them or you'll be back on here after the game complaining about the officials. Good luck little brother.

I noticed that you got matched up against Central Michigan so I decided to come and check out what everyone was saying about the matchup. It did not take long to have a big sense of Déjà vu. A lot of the same underestimation was going on during our preseason and what we thought was a joke turned out to be a disaster. There QB Cooper Rush is one of the better Quarterbacks that you will compete against all season and when they are on they can score. They've also been producing a lot more NFL talent recently like Antonio Brown.

Anyway, all I am saying is don't underestimate them or you'll be back on here after the game complaining about the officials. Good luck little brother.
Don't act high and mighty. Your losses are to Baylor & Central Michigan, two 6-6 teams. How you managed to lose to two teams with losing records in their conferences is beyond me! I'm just excited for Sept. next year at Boone Pickens.

Fans can underestimate all they want, it's the team that matters and TU comes out guns blazing every time. 1 loss to a CFP participant, and 2 losses that amounted to 2 combined feet (1 ft in Houston and we tie the game, 1 foot at Navy and we go down and win the game). More than likely our only losses this season will be to teams who each won 10 games. No choke jobs here...no mullets either.

BTW, if you haven't noticed, TU goes into the game with something OSU struggled with all year...an OL and running game.

How can we underestimate a team that beat the Fighting T Boones at Boone's Farm?!?!?

I bet the team is quite a bit healthier when we go into the bowl than we were when we made Cincinnati look like world beaters for a half. We probably even looked at the line and acted a bit like 20+ point favorites but thank goodeness we woke up by the half and acted like the team we expected to take the field that night.

I think it's a great trip for our team.

Reactions: Glasscain
I bet the team is quite a bit healthier when we go into the bowl than we were when we made Cincinnati look like world beaters for a half. We probably even looked at the line and acted a bit like 20+ point favorites but thank goodeness we woke up by the half and acted like the team we expected to take the field that night.

I think it's a great trip for our team.
Keanu Hill being out didn't help much either. I don't know if he would have stopped the long bombs that Cincy kept getting off, but he probably would have effected the game in some way.

Reactions: scotty0912

You had a receptive audience to your post right up to the "little brother" part. In case you are wondering, that is the reason for the backlash.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Didn't you mean "Good luck smarter brother?"

Keanu Hill being out didn't help much either. I don't know if he would have stopped the long bombs that Cincy kept getting off, but he probably would have effected the game in some way.
He would not have. Most of the long stuff came from extra WR sets and lining up speed guys in the slot thus beating safeties. Brady, Whitfield, and Jordan Mitchell didn't have a chance against Geddis. The UC game was one in which we needed to play an extra CB as the nickel back or even go dime at times but UC was very unpredictable as to when they took their shots. You knew they were going to throw almost every down but never could pinpoint when they were going deep.

We took care of your bully for you sis. Let us know if they give you any more trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT