ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Taylor still hurt?

Wasn’t he in on the play where Smith got bumped and fumbled on the 2nd possession? I don’t believe he returned after that.

The stats do show that he participated but didn’t get any carries.

Concerning T Smith, I hope his knee doesn't cause him problems with this quick turnaround for Tulane.

Wasn’t he in on the play where Smith got bumped and fumbled on the 2nd possession? I don’t believe he returned after that.

The stats do show that he participated but didn’t get any carries.
That was TK in on that play, but Smith has got to grip the ball. Never should have put that one on the turf.

He was definitely in for the pick six. Did not see him after that. As far as I’m concerned, we need Prince and TK healthy for the Cincy games. That means we need to be riding quality depth at RB. Need Taylor back ASAP

He was definitely in for the pick six. Did not see him after that. As far as I’m concerned, we need Prince and TK healthy for the Cincy games. That means we need to be riding quality depth at RB. Need Taylor back ASAP
It would be nice if Watkins and Lovick got some mop up time against Tulane and Houston, and pushed into the rotation a little bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT