ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats UCF

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Will give credit where it is due. UCF got down big, made some great halftime adjustments and dared Memphis to beat them through the air and they couldn’t. UCF came alive in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball. Mack played well.

Congrats and go win another NY6 bowl game.

Truly impressive comeback. How about their game day atmosphere? Still wish Milton was able to play. Really tough for him.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Truly impressive comeback. How about their game day atmosphere? Still wish Milton was able to play. Really tough for him.
Unfortunately I think his playing days are over. The knee was completely destroyed, every ligament was ruptured, main blood vessels feeding that part of the leg were severed and there is, from reports, extensive damage.

They drew a good opponent for their Fiesta Bowl game. LSU is challenged on offense. It would not surprise me if UCF finishes this year off without a loss as well.

Congrats to USF. Sterlin Gilbert forced out as offensive coordinator at USF, will take a position as McNesse St Head Coach.

Oh and this guy is a laugh a minute of this wise advice he is offering UCF

Schedule Alabama and Clemson in fantasy league.
It's all garbage every time they throw that out there. UCF tries to play a pretty difficult schedule. Heck, they hammered the team Clemson played in the ACC Championship game, and Notre Dame only beat Pitt by 5.

Alabama and Clemson wouldn't even dare schedule UCF right now because there's too great a risk that something could go wrong in that game. And they certainly wouldn't give UCF a home and home the same way Clemson would give say Baylor or TCU a home and home. UCF would be better for the SOS but there's less risk for Clemson in playing a crappy P5 over a good AAC team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT