ADVERTISEMENT

CNN & NBC Paid ANTIFA Agitator At Capitol Riots

what is the difference between a mob storming the capital building to express frustration and a mob burning, looting, destroying property and taking over cities to express frustration.

what is the difference between a mob storming the capital building to express frustration and a mob burning, looting, destroying property and taking over cities to express frustration.
Nothing , they are both idiots

Reactions: eastcane
Wow, he doesn’t look like a white supremacist to me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Can’t wait to see what comes out of this!
Nothing. Becker is a right wing hack who was separated from a previous news agency for biased reporting and now is an independent supplier for Fox. Just read the agreement; there is nothing there except a misleading headline.

Nothing. Becker is a right wing hack who was separated from a previous news agency for biased reporting and now is an independent supplier for Fox. Just read the agreement; there is nothing there except a misleading headline.
They paid him $35,000 dollars for his journalistic work. He just so happened to be the same journalist that was able to be there in the exact moment trump supporters in Utah, Ohio, and Portland were shot and killed. I’m beginning to think you are trolling me 😂

Becker is still exactly as described. He was paid after the fact for a submission, not hired ahead of time. Becker does the same; in fact this ridiculous piece is a submission by Becker paid for by Fox.
I don’t care which side does it. It’s wrong!

They paid him $35,000 dollars for his journalistic work. He just so happened to be the same journalist that was able to be there in the exact moment trump supporters in Utah, Ohio, and Portland were shot and killed. I’m beginning to think you are trolling me 😂
You are accusing this guy of exactly what Becker does. Becker is a freelancer selling what he writes to Fox, while this person you are dissing sells what he videos of what he witnessed. The difference is that Becker has been outed from a media agency for his poor reporting. Unlike Becker's stuff, the videos are real.

You are accusing this guy of exactly what Becker does. Becker is a freelancer selling what he writes to Fox, while this person you are dissing sells what he videos of what he witnessed. The difference is that Becker has been outed from a media agency for his poor reporting. Unlike Becker's stuff, the videos are real.
This guy is the leader of ANTIFA in Utah, has a website teaching people how to create bombs, creates hate speech, and just so happened to be at the same places where three conservatives were shot and killed and he just so happened to up close and personal all three times filming it and then selling it to MSM. You are comparing apples and oranges my friend.

congress wants a formal investigation into the capital hill protest.

we also then need an Independent commission to investigate other events..
a group takes over a city and publiclally threatens the mayor and city council.
congressmen advocate verbal assault on opposition
politicians and family members receiving compensation from foreign governments

If you’re going to call 💩 from Becker ‘news’, where’s your article on the 3 headed JFK Junior from the National Enquirer?

Even the little guys sometimes get it right! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT