City vs. Arsenal today

goldfan83

I.T.S. Position Coach
Aug 19, 2005
I'd rather shag bucket with a big hole in it
than be a City fan for just one minute.

Let's go Arsenal!
uzi.gif

Wenger probably thought he would eat "merde" before he ever signed an American.

I didn't get to see the match, but heard the Gunners dominated and finished it off in the 87th minute. Well done, Gunners!

I might actually have to buy some Arsenal swag if they threw down to Dempsey. Apparently, he was linked to them last year during the transfer window. My girlfriend and her straight off the boat pond jumper father are massive Arsenal fans. It would make rooting easier. Man U would still be number one but it would make number two easier.

After suffering through 30 years of frustration following City, you'd think I would welcome the recent success. But you can't buy glory. And arrogance has no place on the pitch. They deserved to lose today. As for the Gunners ... "you flash cockney ba$tards, do you know Stanley?"

Barotelli should have had his ass sent off for his first over the ball tackle on Song. That is straight red. I like Barotelli but he is a head case. That team is full of them.

The first uncalled Balotelli challenge was the worst of the 3 cautionable offenses. He's the Predrag Savovic of the EPL.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT