ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy @ Tulsa

1. We :crap: the bed.
2. Announcers on espn not only made fun of the city of Tulsa but also were openly cheering for Cincinnati.
3. Cincinnati fans at the game are terrible human beings. Some of the worst to come in the Reynolds center.
4. If we want to play in any post season, we need to adjust our mental toughness. We grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory tonight.

Let's just be honest, Frank Haith is not a bad coach, will get us about 18-21 wins a year. Possible NIT, but that's about it. The question is will that be good enough for the University of Tulsa to keep him?

Reactions: Original TULSAFAN
1. We :crap: the bed.
2. Announcers on espn not only made fun of the city of Tulsa but also were openly cheering for Cincinnati.
3. Cincinnati fans at the game are terrible human beings. Some of the worst to come in the Reynolds center.
4. If we want to play in any post season, we need to adjust our mental toughness. We grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory tonight.
Acrually i could cheerfully watch the game without announcers.

What is the name of the goofy looking announcer who tried to clown? He better not show up in Tulsa again to do a game. If I see him back in town I'm going to introduce myself.

What is the name of the goofy looking announcer who tried to clown? He better not show up in Tulsa again to do a game. If I see him back in town I'm going to introduce myself.

It wasn’t the little fella. It was the big guy who was taking the most jabs. The bias is real.

Man, up 5 with 1:16 left and your senior point guard at the line shooting two. It’s simply unacceptable to lose the game from that position.
Eerily similar to last game, where we were up by 8 with 1:13 left with our senior power forward on the line shooting two. Had to pull that one out with a buzzer beater...

You keep playing with fire, eventually you’re gonna get burned.

13 of 21 from the line for Tulsa.

7 of 9 for Cin.

Still not as bad as the 13 of 28 that we put up in a tourney game awhile back.

Ok, so I just saw a clip of a late game press breaking inbounds play that is the most unique thing I’ve ever seen. Google Northern Kentucky inbounds play or go find @kyleneddenriep on Twitter. It’s gold and maybe something, given our inability to get the ball inbounds late in games, we need to take a look at to switch things up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT