ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy @ Tulsa

89% of the bets are on Cincy but 75% of the money is on Tulsa. Basically the wise guys are betting TU while the public is on the Cincy side. Great sign for the good guys. Expect that line to go back down as we get nearer to tip.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ridiculous. TU was a 7 point underdog to K State here.

Apparently, the public (i.e., Cinncy fans) expect a bounce back game.

Great to see a picture of Haith with 3 TU students camping out for the game. A first?

We're not moving the ball so nowhere to drive but right into defenders

extremely sloppy so far but I don't think there's any chance we get run out of the gym

Korita...unreal that he’s an awful 3 point shooter...based on his high school days, I thought he would fill it up.

9 turnovers is to many for one game, imo, but it’s way too many for one half.

Jesus.. Then don’t comment when things look tough then.. Unreal how you all melt so quick. Wait till halftime to post then.

If you can’t handle it, step aside.
Game threads aren’t all chocolate and roses.
Lots of dog crap and thorns in them.

At the end, if win, who cares?

We had so many chances to tie or take the lead there at the end of the half that even though we cut it fro 10 to 2 in still disappointed. We need to hand onto the ball in that second half and keep fighting hard.

If we win who cares? You’re right I could care who wins..

Hmm... Well I care if we win.. I just hate when we post nothing but sh*t 10 minutes in, giving up on the team when there’s still so much time left. I want nothing but the best for this team and hate seeing trash talked about Tulsa on OUR forum.

If we win who cares? You’re right I could care who wins..

Hmm... Well I care if we win.. I just hate when we post nothing but sh*t 10 minutes in, giving up on the team when there’s still so much time left. I want nothing but the best for this team and hate seeing trash talked about Tulsa on OUR forum.

Hey man, I haven't even complained about substitutions yet. Call it a win

Instead of guarding the kick out man on the perimeter, sin sin natty is plugging up the passing lanes to them. Seems like if we can switch it up a bit and not telegraph so many of the kick out passes we could get more open looks and hopefully less turnovers.

(Stop laughing at me im horrible with basketball lingo LOL)

We out rebounded them by 6 that half but turnovers lead to them taking 9 more shots. Igbanu, Jeffries, and Horne tied at 5 for the scoring lead at half with Joiner and Horne the leading rebounders with 4.

Getting ready to post to pull Scott then, he hits two treys!
Nice job man! Control the ball better inside though...

Scott is going up for inside shots thinking he's gonna get fouled. Then he doesn't, and is not in a position to make the shot.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
I kind of want Korita and Horne in the game together at all times. They have to be the two smartest players on our team

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT