ADVERTISEMENT

Cinci game postponed?

So disappointing
was so looking forward to this game

It's rescheduled for Dec 5th which means if Owasso makes it to the Championship my wife and I will be working that game in flipping Edmond.
If that's the case, I'll have 3-4 tickets to unload.

• Sad
Reactions: HuffyCane
Well that's about the biggest letdown that could've happened.

With all the anticipation going on, I'm glad we got this one rescheduled for Dec 5th rather than one of our other games. Would've been really s****y if we had to reschedule S. Florida(for instance) rather than Cincy, Houston, or SMU.(Seeing as how we only have that one date to reschedule on.)

They are saying that the conference championship will be on the 12th or the 19th of December. I wonder if they are tentatively going to open up the 12th for another reschedule date, if they have too many more ppd due to covid.

It's rescheduled for Dec 5th which means if Owasso makes it to the Championship my wife and I will be working that game in flipping Edmond.
If that's the case, I'll have 3-4 tickets to unload.

The date on the 6A-1 game is still TBA. Could be played on the 4th.

It sucks. Even though it’s windy, would have been a great day for a football game.

I AM SOOOOO MAD THAT TU IS NOT PLAYING TODAY AND I AM WATCHING THESE GARBAGE TEAMS PLAYING

ECU AND NAVY
UCF AND MEMPHIS

With OU and OSU not playing we would have got all the local media attention. If we'd won, we would have had the whole state's attention. The free publicity Cincy cost us cannot be calculated. I hope we beat them by 60 in December.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT