ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs fandom

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
My teenage daughter, who has never watched a whole football game and insisted before homecoming that her HS stadium didn't have the "little fork things" at the end of the field, is now following the Chiefs on Insta. I'm not sure what to think about this.

Reactions: TUMU
My teenage daughter, who has never watched a whole football game and insisted before homecoming that her HS stadium didn't have the "little fork things" at the end of the field, is now following the Chiefs on Insta. I'm not sure what to think about this.
Embrace it. You’re a lucky dad.

Hope its brings great enjoyment to your Father, Daughter time together.

My Father and I have been enjoying Chiefs games together for a long long time. We talk after almost every game on the phone. If it was a bad loss, I usually wait to call until the next day.

Oh how boring the games were till we could watch Taylor Swift bouncing up and down after every 'good' play.

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
taylor swift being at all the chiefs games may have something to do with it....just sayin....
my 10 year old daughter has started watching them too....
You’re correct. I read he has over 350,000 new followers on Instagram after he stated dating Swift. It works both ways. I didn’t know who Kelce was until he started dating Taylor Swift. NOT. Lol.

Who is this Taylor Swift I’m hearing about and why is she famous for dating a Tight End? Couldn’t even land a QB?

taylor swift being at all the chiefs games may have something to do with it....just sayin....
my 10 year old daughter has started watching them too....
I was hoping my daughter would try to "convince" me to take her to the Vikings-Chiefs game but no such luck. Tho the ticket price is 2X what it usually is so maybe I caught a break.

You’re correct. I read he has over 350,000 new followers on Instagram after he stated dating Swift. It works both ways. I didn’t know who Kelce was until he started dating Taylor Swift. NOT. Lol.
Young women and girls viewership of Chiefs games in the TS era is like 40% higher than before. My daughter said basically, "he's lucky she paid attention to him at all, nobody even heard of him before." I was like, well, maybe a few people had heard of him.

I was hoping my daughter would try to "convince" me to take her to the Vikings-Chiefs game but no such luck. Tho the ticket price is 2X what it usually is so maybe I caught a break.
Which is probably pissing my friend off because now he can't get tickets at a normal price and he's a HUUUUUUGE Vikings fan and lives in KC

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Which is probably pissing my friend off because now he can't get tickets at a normal price and he's a HUUUUUUGE Vikings fan and lives in KC
LOL, no kidding, being a Vikings fan is hard enough, you should at least get to count on affordable prices to home games. Too bad she's not dating someone on the Saints, that game could use the attendance boost more than this one.

So what we need to do is have Taylor come to some Tulsa games. I’m sure that would generate some ticket sales.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT