ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Cabrera

That’s quite a statement!

Yea. I’ve seen him hurdle guys three times this year and get 6-20 when we needed 3 by being patient and athletic or powerful and athletic.
I saw Brooks in 6 games when he was a SR at Union and he has exceeded my expectations at TU.
I believe Cabrera would be a great compliment to what we have at TU and could easily be a little better.

If he pushed 6’ he would be the next Zack Langer for TU.

Is he comparable to Flanders?

IIRC, I think Flanders had more speed and athletic ability but wasn’t the same level of tough running.
Flanders was faster and would run through his offensive line. He didn’t wait for holes. He knew where they were supposed to be and he attacked that point each and every time. And his legs never stopped. Same for Cabrera. That was terrible tackling from Union, as we saw most of the night. If they wrapped up properly, they’d be incredible with those athletes they have.

Flanders was faster and would run through his offensive line. He didn’t wait for holes. He knew where they were supposed to be and he attacked that point each and every time. And his legs never stopped. Same for Cabrera. That was terrible tackling from Union, as we saw most of the night. If they wrapped up properly, they’d be incredible with those athletes they have.

Cabrera did the same thing every game. He’s tough as hell to bring down.

TU needs to get this guy, matter of fact, they need to get that linebacker from the rams as well, I don't know his name, but it was #42

Reactions: Weatherdemon
TU needs to get this guy, matter of fact, they need to get that linebacker from the rams as well, I don't know his name, but it was #42

#42 Carson Kropp.

#19 Courte Alexander already has an offer from Tulsa.

#55 Tyler Moody is a good one on defense as well.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Would billy b discourage the owasso kids from coming to TU?
I don’t think B.B. would steer kids away from TU. I really wish he and Fridrich and Alexander would steer some of their better players to TU knowing that there are few places they can go where they can get an education as good as one at TU along with a realistic chance to play right away if they are as outstanding as they are. Wish Shamari could convince guys like Fields, Moore, etc. to give TU a chance. Fields and Moore could probably start as FR. #88 would solve issues on the DL right away. BA has the OG who just finished his Soph season who’s holding 3-4 P5 offers. A handful of these local kids could make TU the G5 team to beat.

Wilson for Union is a good one too, although putting him in the wildcat just a few plays after he limped off the field may not have been the best strategy by Fridrich.

Reminds me of a guy named Beau Blankenship(no relation to Bill) who played at Norman North and then Ohio. I definitely wouldn’t mind him at TU. Shamari is more athletic though.

Add B. Calip at BT Wash. to that list. He's ex-TU, too.
I don’t think B.B. would steer kids away from TU. I really wish he and Fridrich and Alexander would steer some of their better players to TU knowing that there are few places they can

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Congratulations Bryce Cabrera for 1st Team All-District Running Back.

2nd in the State in Rushing yds and led the state in every other major category.

He also led Owasso in Rushing and Receiving yards.
All-Time Record Holder for most Touchdowns in a season and in a career.

He’s damn good. He could play in our league. Wish he’d walk on. He’d be a kid who forces his way onto the field somehow IMO. Does all the same things well that Trey did IMO. Lateral quickness, natural reciever out of the backfield etc.

I’d bet he winds up at a 1aa school and starts 3 years.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT