ADVERTISEMENT

Briles OC at SoMiss?

Wish he was coming here.
Do you realize the irreversible damage this would do to the image of the University as a whole? It would put Tulsa in a bad name, would make students mad, would anger professors, and would also anger the Americana Athletic Conference and NCAA. It would hurt Tulsa admissions and the entire University as a whole. Not to mention we would also have a despicable human with no morals coaching our team. A man like that should not be a leader of young men, where his lack of morality would pass onto our players.

Seems like a natural fit, both the man and the program have long histories of shadiness and desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: chito_and_leon
Anger professors? When was this an issue and who cares?

Dude. Please stop. In no way shape or form would I ever want a person like that leading our program. It’s bad enough Monty has Baylor ties in my opinion but hiring briles? I would not to go games if he was coach.

The negative press associated with hiring him at any level would more than negate anything he brings to the table. I get wanting a coaching change, but there are many better options than that fella.

Reactions: el duran
I’d be more comfortable with a convicted murderer on parole coming onto staff. Not kidding.

He may be unemployable at any level, not just FBS. If USM coaches get vetoed by their own governance, doesn't seem likely he could be hired at FCS either.

He may be unemployable at any level, not just FBS. If USM coaches get vetoed by their own governance, doesn't seem likely he could be hired at FCS either.
He needs to go to a school with deep religious history so he can play up the forgiveness and reformed card. Maybe Grand Canyon. Do they play football? Or Baylor :)

They didn't even want him in Canada so I don't know why he thinks he's deserving of a gig in the States.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT