ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Thread

Let's play with underclassmen the rest of the way. They need the reps.

Brewers and Flanders both over 100 yds rushing again. TU with 237 yds rushing is sort of a let down with all the 300+ games we've had this season (j/k). Beat down.

That last series with Rubley trying to run out the clock was the first one we haven't scored points on today.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Parks takes a knee...will get credit for 1 rush and -7 yards rushing. Should have had him just spike the ball for an incomplete pass!

I thought it was gonna be an OSU untimed play for a second. Too bad they put 2 seconds back on the clock.

I think the next record breaking receiver we have should stop at tying Lucas, Twilley, & Largent on the TD record.
CANE DOMINATION !! If only the turds that make the bowl selections would have given TU a worthy opponent. I have nothing against Central Michigan but they never belonged the the same field with Tulsa.

Hey RADIO CREW, we want a link to Flanders' interview on the post game. That was great!

Reactions: TU_BLA
CANE DOMINATION !! If only the turds that make the bowl selections would have given TU a worthy opponent. I have nothing against Central Michigan but they never belonged the the same field with Tulsa.
What's funny is you read the CMU Scout board and we're still not that good, they just didn't play well, and they have bad coaches, and the TU alum was giving the game away. Well, two out of three ain't bad and they're just not that good.

Damn, I heard it, it was good but not a big deal to miss. You gotta hear Flanders' interview on the radio. He talked about that bulletin board remark by the LB. It was funny and just a great interview all around. He talked about his I'm a man syndrome when he carried all those CMU players into the endzone.

Reactions: TU 1978
A good day @ the office 4 Tulsa........

10th TU team to record @ least 10 wins

1st team in NCAA History to have
3000 yrd Passer
(2) 1000 yrd Rushers
(2) 1000 yrd Wide Receivers
All in One Season

WR Keevan Lucas tied the Tulsa record
for career WR TD catches (32)
Ties Record w/ Former TU WR “Greats”
Howard Twilley
Steve Largent

QB Dane Evans ends TU career
as the #1 record holder in....
Career Passing TD’s (84)
Career 300 yrd games (16)
Career Total Offense (11,752) yrds
He already was the school leader in completions, attempts and yards

Parks takes a knee...will get credit for 1 rush and -7 yards rushing. Should have had him just spike the ball for an incomplete pass!

They would've called intentional grounding. You know how that went for OSU against C
Their board is melting. To wit -

The sad part is that Tulsa is a good but not spectacular team. Certainly not one that we should be beating us by 50. If we don't have at least a new OC and OL coach I won't renew my season tickets.

http://www.scout.com/college/centra...adium/15253155-miami-beach-bowl-thread?page=9

That is delusional. Without bad ref calls & Monty taking his foot off the gas, we win by 70. I almost wish we did keep going, to rub this bogus matchup in Aresco & ESPN's face. We also may have gotten ranked.

They would've called intentional grounding. You know how that went for OSU against C

That is delusional. Without bad ref calls & Monty taking his foot off the gas, we win by 70. I almost wish we did keep going, to rub this bogus matchup in Aresco & ESPN's face. We also may have gotten ranked.
Monty has way too much class. Yes we were still throwing in the 3Q to get guys their records. Hopefully no one from CMU is up in arms over that even though their starter was in the game until :00 chucking the ball downfield trying to pad stats and break th MAC record. Glad our 2nd stringers were able to hold onto that there.

It's a poor call, initial contact was with his arms to chest of the QB. There was no launch and certainly there wasn't forceful contact with the head/neck area. That call failed at least 3 of the points which would need to be included in a targeting call. Sucks for Kolton.
As his mom, I concur. Well said. And it did, indeed, suck for Kolton, but he handled it w/ class-as he should.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT