ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Thread

That was what Monty kept telling the ref. Pulled back/Giraffe/pulled back/Giraffe/tastes great/less filling.

Sloppy. Final game of the year, can't hold anything back now...

Seriously though, this is the second time I've seen an odd-timed onside kick work this bowl season. Mental mistake.

After the qb sack, I was looking for a flag with another targeting call...

Wow. They're going for broke. Kudos to them, but too early to not punish them for their risky behavior... Pedal down! I've seen too many teams let off too early and let someone back in the game.

Anyone remember the name of the mouthy LB that spoke lightly of TU's offense?

Seems like they've basically given up on the game tracker. It was 30-3, CMU had the ball after we kicked off. Then they got a 5 yard penalty... now its 34-3 and Lucas scored a touchdown.

Help.

[edit] Figured it out. Defensive offsides gave us a first down. WE scored a TD and then an extra point... tracker indicated we kicked a FG, so I assumed the offisdes was on CMU after the kickoff. Also, I'm not 100% paying attention[/edit]

So TD Tulsa??? Nice job on the commercial ESPN...
What the hell was that? I thought we just kicked a FG? Did Monty call a TO before the kick or something. It was confusing when they came back to the replay only. ESPN you have some 'splainin to do!

There was a penalty, we took the penalty and went for it on fourth and4 and scored a TD.

If Gold gets a break from court, tell him we're up 41 - 3 in the third quarter.

Reactions: ShaneB72
That was fast. Funny thing is we are playing looser on both sides of the ball and we seem to be playing faster than I have ever seen us on both sides. CMU is simply outclassed. MAC is going to request to never play another bowl game against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT