ADVERTISEMENT

Boise St

Seriously.. does no one on here remember the last time we formed a conference with them?

Uh uh.. no way. We dont need them joining and then cherry picking big schools to form their own conference again.

They are bad seeds. Let them rot.
I think the idea would be to reduce their payout early to make back some of those losses and hike up the exit guarantees/fees. It’s hard that some AAC still get almost twice what we get, in part because of monies owed them from the Big East arrangement. This another layer that doesn’t make economic sense.

I think the idea would be to reduce their payout early to make back some of those losses and hike up the exit guarantees/fees. It’s hard that some AAC still get almost twice what we get, in part because of monies owed them from the Big East arrangement. This another layer that doesn’t make economic sense.
Still no.
I would take La Tech, So Miss, and Coastal before i ever let those backstabbing programs back in the door..

Let them in and Cincy, UCF, SMU and Houston will start plotting...

Reactions: Gold*
The fact that they want to jump ship from a functioning MWC makes them look trashy too. At least when we jumped to the AAC it was because we caught the last helicopter out of Saigon after the rest of our buddies left.

Reactions: TulsaCane95
Here what little I know about the subject. I visited the BYU message board for a while back when UCONN announced that they were leaving the AAC because I wanted to get a feel as to how the BYU fans who were posting felt about joining the conference. While there were some who found the idea attractive, most felt like it would be a bad idea for one reason or another. One person posted a survey on the board that asked "Do you live within 500 miles of any AAC campus?" Less than 20% answered yes.

That was a while back and things can change. Also, I was only monitoring their board for about a week, so its a small sample size, but back then there was not overwhelming support for AAC membership.

Here what little I know about the subject. I visited the BYU message board for a while back when UCONN announced that they were leaving the AAC because I wanted to get a feel as to how the BYU fans who were posting felt about joining the conference. While there were some who found the idea attractive, most felt like it would be a bad idea for one reason or another. One person posted a survey on the board that asked "Do you live within 500 miles of any AAC campus?" Less than 20% answered yes.

That was a while back and things can change. Also, I was only monitoring their board for about a week, so its a small sample size, but back then there was not overwhelming support for AAC membership.

Who, Memphis, SMU, and Houston? Cuz UCF & Cindy would just laugh at them.(Yes, typo was intentional.)
Cindy and the mouse would do it in a heartbeat and then use the new clout to parlay another shot at the big 12..

No. We dont need those programs.. they can enjoy their annual non revenue trips to hawaii.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT