ADVERTISEMENT

Boehner resigns

2PoorTUFans

I.T.S. University President
Jan 19, 2008
Farewell to one of the most underappareciated politicians of his time. He did the best he could with a thankless job in an impossible position. Ultimately he just couldn't handle the militant lunacy of the Freedom Caucus. I look forward to the coming civil war in the GOP legislative group.

Reactions: WATU2
Interesting:
when Democrats have differing opinions, it's called diversity.
when Republican have differing opinions, it's call chaos.

Interesting:
when Democrats have differing opinions, it's called diversity.
when Republican have differing opinions, it's call chaos.
I mean, I know all you did is parrot things you hear on TV, and I'm sure you think this was a real corker of a post, but where did I say chaos?

but where did I say chaos?
-----------------
I was trying to be politically correct so I did not use the term Civil war.

Just a little heads up to everyone and I hope I'm not out of line, but I'm pretty sure that the ITS rules state that there are supposed to be no personal attacks toward other posters, no repetitive negative posts and the "Golden Rule" - "do unto others" is encouraged. In other words, the mods don't want us to personalize our comments in the same way we could toward a public figure like the POTUS, a senator or SC justice. In other words, we need to try to be personally civil towards each other. Sometimes that's hard to do and we all may be guilty at times, but I just think it gets a little out of hand sometimes and promotes discontent among our very good and loyal fanbase.

IMHO.

Yeah, a civil war would be chaos, see 1861-1865.

As far as being personally nice to each other, Emily [does not] Post on sports boards.

Reactions: Gold*
but where did I say chaos?
-----------------
I was trying to be politically correct so I did not use the term Civil war.
Oh I get it, because several conservative news sources have been railing against what they perceive as political correctness run amok, you parroted them again and made a nonsensical and substanceless post about political correctness in reference to a term that offends no one. This was a worthwhile contribution, thank you for taking the time to make it. You are a true credit to this board.

Just a little heads up to everyone and I hope I'm not out of line, but I'm pretty sure that the ITS rules state that there are supposed to be no personal attacks toward other posters, no repetitive negative posts and the "Golden Rule" - "do unto others" is encouraged. In other words, the mods don't want us to personalize our comments in the same way we could toward a public figure like the POTUS, a senator or SC justice. In other words, we need to try to be personally civil towards each other. Sometimes that's hard to do and we all may be guilty at times, but I just think it gets a little out of hand sometimes and promotes discontent among our very good and loyal fanbase.

IMHO.
Bump.

2poor has a point. There is an issue when people don't engage in conversation, but just spout bs that is non-responsive if not crude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT