ADVERTISEMENT

Bad News on Rod Brown

My source is solid. Doesn’t mean their telling me the truth of course. Someone might either verify or tell me I’m full of crap :).
I'm not saying you're wrong (or that your source is wrong). I just know the coaches did their due diligence on transfer credits that they always do with juco kids, so that would've been a late switch by admissions or there was some miscommunication. I'd have to double check, because it wasn't initially explained to me that way.

Just another example of the university letting faculty get in the way. Can we finally say that TU thinks way to highly of themselves for no reason?

This is a ridiculous stance by TU in this day and age.
Honestly TU is famous for incompetence in their administration. I know a D1 transfer who really wanted to go to TU and had offers from schools ranked In the 20 for academics and didn’t get one of junior college classes cleared at TU but he did at the top 20 school.

Honestly TU is famous for incompetence in their administration. I know a D1 transfer who really wanted to go to TU and had offers from schools ranked In the 20 for academics and didn’t get one of junior college classes cleared at TU but he did at the top 20 school.
And it could have been a school, like UNC, with a long record of academic fraud in this area.

Tired: Hiring an assistant coach with connections to 5-star recruits
Wired: Hiring a University President with connections to 5-star recruits

Reactions: Gold*
So, I'm guessing we're just calling it quits on recruiting a replacement for that last scholarship?

So, I'm guessing we're just calling it quits on recruiting a replacement for that last scholarship?
04e38e1ec1de72725682d10d23ff1ce3694b25-wm.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT