ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance?

Kelly Hines reported last nights attendance was larger than 4 of the 6 home games last year. I suppose that’s pretty good considering it was a holiday weekend but I was hoping for more being that we were giving away FREE tickets to ALL local Police, Firefighters & First Responders.

Another question about Saturday since I wasn’t physically there - was there a new video?

As a top,center south 'zone patron forever, really like the scoreboard at back of north endzone attached to the building. Down, distance,time,etc. all there. Unfortunatly, the guy running the scoreboard is still a little slow on the trigger.

As a top,center south 'zone patron forever, really like the scoreboard at back of north endzone attached to the building. Down, distance,time,etc. all there. Unfortunatly, the guy running the scoreboard is still a little slow on the trigger.
Haha. My 7 year old daughter asked me how it was already the “7th quarter” when the game just started? For the longest time the scoreboard operator had “7” under the Quarter section. His next favorite quarter was “L”.

Hey TU, if anyone is listening, I’ll run the scoreboard for free. 2nd, please force the band director to look into at least trying some new music in the stands.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
add in the 1,300 or so UCA fans plus band and this seemed to be the same crowd that turned out last year, around 17K. The pre-game weather hurt - it was hot and humid. That changed near the half when the wind picked up and the temperature dropped.

add in the 1,300 or so UCA fans plus band and this seemed to be the same crowd that turned out last year, around 17K. The pre-game weather hurt - it was hot and humid. That changed near the half when the wind picked up and the temperature dropped.
Honestly, had I not spent 5 hours that day with my son selling popcorn outside of a Reasor's I wouldn't have thought it was so hot. I was pretty drained even before getting to the game. Once the sun dropped below the level of the stadium, it really wasn't that bad at all. The breeze seemed to be pretty consistent from the opening kick. Anyone who used the weather as an excuse to not go....that's pretty lame.

And I thought UCA brought a decent sized group of supporters and their band was decent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT