ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas game thread

Igbanu getting back to regular, Elijah looked good. Hill continues to progress.

Korita had as bad a game as he had a good one, really disappointing. Ugboh took steps back. Our defense was horrible and our zone was in particular terrible.

Haith needs to find a way for Jones and Horne to play every game. The disappearing act is getting old. Every year we have 1 or 2 players who clearly could have a impact but don't always show up to play.

I have to do some work, but tonight I may am for oblivion.
tumblr_n4po13vlTl1stncygo1_500.png

Intimidated early+TO's-ball security+lousy D+Ref's atrocious=blow-out!

Was Horne sick or hurt or it Haith’s doghouse? Guy can light it up at times and he hardly played. Very surprising when you need scoring and we can’t throw a rock in the ocean from the shoreline from 3....

Was Horne sick or hurt or it Haith’s doghouse? Guy can light it up at times and he hardly played. Very surprising when you need scoring and we can’t throw a rock in the ocean from the shoreline from 3....
Whatever the reason it was TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL for The so-called referees to be chatting and laughing with the Arkansas players during the blow out. The favoritism was bush league .

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Let me see....

Oh wait a loss is a loss, hoss.

And Monty got beat by an Arkansas team that didn't even have a pulse.
Yeah with a crap team that didn't have a QB and only had one viable receiver. Haith has how many former top 150 guys / all conference players now, and he still can't manage to compete with a good team?

Well he says with all the new players it has been slow for them to grasp the system. *** "He has said the same thing the past 3-4 years" You don't hear Wichita State saying that very often.
Yeah, I have been very patient with Haith. I like him and want him to succeed. But at some point you have to just stop and admit it's not working.

Maybe it's not the players understanding the system and it's actually just the system failing.

The funniest thing to me:

Every season Haith says he has his best team since he's been at Tulsa. Well, if that's true... and he hasn't accomplished nearly the same thing that his team with Shaq + Woodard accomplished.... then maybe it's the coaching that's failing.

Well he says with all the new players it has been slow for them to grasp the system. *** "He has said the same thing the past 3-4 years" You don't hear Wichita State saying that very often.

They did last year (with 11 new players).

He had that excuse when we lost 7 players. Its NCAA or bust for him, he has had plenty of time and everyone of these issues are now ones he had power over.

The loss is unacceptable for how, but it's a q1 and survivable. The UTA one is unacceptable for who (is a q3/q4 loss) and hurts bad. Arkie State was just one of those games, which it seems every team is having this year. That loss won't hurt like the UTA but it is a black eye. Haith is running out of games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT