ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently the Orlando shooter was good at multitasking...

noble cane

I.T.S. University President
Feb 25, 2002
not only could he shoot over a hundred people reloading multiple times... He did it while making multiple phone calls and get this... Texting his wife during reloads....

This would not have happened at a Texas Twin Peaks....

I have seen some ridiculous estimates of how many times he fired . But with hard points in a packed crowd at close range it is possible to get more than one per FMJ round. If it was as crowded as we are told he could miss one and get another.

Tactical vehicles that have been criticized can be needed for some situations.

He was texting "taste the vengeance of the Islamic State" among other things.

I was just thinking about how hard it is to reload an AR on the run in a three gun shoot with simulated hostile fire.. But for a rank amateur with new guns to reload in a chaotic situation and conduct social media updates... Wow.. This guy had to be a super weekend jihadist..

Reactions: TUMe
I was just thinking about how hard it is to reload an AR on the run in a three gun shoot with simulated hostile fire.. But for a rank amateur with new guns to reload in a chaotic situation and conduct social media updates... Wow.. This guy had to be a super weekend jihadist..
He was apparently in a police academy at one time. Not sure if he would have progressed far enough to get rifle training.

He was apparently in a police academy at one time. Not sure if he would have progressed far enough to get rifle training.

I've three gunned with a lot of cops and infantry men... The ones cool enough under simulated fire to do these acts with rifles they are familiar with are so few that I could count them on one hand....

There's more to this dude than they are telling us...

True that it would be difficult to do any of that under fire but I doubt he had to. Everything took place over the course of hours so the social media stuff and calling the wife probably happened while he was barricaded inside and nothing was happening. As far a reloading goes, he only had to deal with a cop briefly a couple times. You could probably struggle for 20 seconds trying to change a mag and it wouldn't matter if everyone is unarmed and trying to hide. The timeline suggests he didn't do anything extraordinarily skilled
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...se-nightclub-shooting-timeline-htmlstory.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT