ADVERTISEMENT

Antibody test

have any idea what brand/company's test they are using? thanks for the heads up

have any idea what brand/company's test they are using? thanks for the heads up

I have it somewhere. I asked my doctor where to go and they said this was where they send people. They don’t know if any test is any better than any other, as far as I can tell.

This place was kind of a hoot. They also chiropractic stuff, drug tests, and sell medical marijuana. Pretty sure they will also sell you barbecue and Indian food and have a separate classic car museum somewhere in there.

I have it somewhere. I asked my doctor where to go and they said this was where they send people. They don’t know if any test is any better than any other, as far as I can tell.

This place was kind of a hoot. They also chiropractic stuff, drug tests, and sell medical marijuana. Pretty sure they will also sell you barbecue and Indian food and have a separate classic car museum somewhere in there.
I know the guy who sold his building on the corner of 15th and Delaware(NW side) across the street from them. They were a little bit of an really odd couple. The way they did business with him was strange to say the least. Your description of the place doesn't surprise me at all.

Another sidenote, IIRC he put in a geo thermal heating and cooling system there. Expensive as heck, but over many many years it's worth it.

I know the guy who sold his building on the corner of 15th and Delaware(NW side) across the street from them. They were a little bit of an really odd couple. The way they did business with him was strange to say the least. Your description of the place doesn't surprise me at all.
Side note, does anyone on here know what the plan is for that corner of 15th and Delaware? I’m bummed that it’s been left as a vacant lot for years now.

Side note, does anyone on here know what the plan is for that corner of 15th and Delaware? I’m bummed that it’s been left as a vacant lot for years now.
He bought it with the idea of expanding his medical facility, but I think he also had the idea of putting in a space on the upper or lower floor for retail, like a restaurant. But those were tentative plans years ago. So I have no idea when he is going to do that, or if those plans have changed. For all I know, those were never his real plans and it was just an investment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT