ADVERTISEMENT

Another Small Crowd

The way I look at it I only have the opportunity to go to 250-300 more games at all in my lifetime depending on how long I make it. Life is too short to be glued to the couch. I don't buy much from Amazon because I like shopping and supporting my neighbors' businesses. I deposit $50 checks in person at the bank because it's fun to joke with the teller. I go to TU football games in person because no matter how much we dog the experience on here, it's still far better than anything ESPN3 can show me.

This quote sums it up best:

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."

Kurt Vonnegut

The way I look at it I only have the opportunity to go to 250-300 more games at all in my lifetime depending on how long I make it. Life is too short to be glued to the couch. I don't buy much from Amazon because I like shopping and supporting my neighbors' businesses. I deposit $50 checks in person at the bank because it's fun to joke with the teller. I go to TU football games in person because no matter how much we dog the experience on here, it's still far better than anything ESPN3 can show me.

This quote sums it up best:

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."

Kurt Vonnegut
You still get checks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT