ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Composite Schedule Finally Released

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Memphis Griz schedule out for a few weeks now. Come on AAC.

Looks like I lied. I really thought it would be this week based on a few beat writer tweets from across the league. Hopefully soon.

Memphis makes all the decisions for the AAC now. We have no say. Ridiculous that a schedule can’t be determined by now.

Katz says we have no chance for an NCAA Tournament berth. (He picks 7 other teams as likely in the AAC) I might as well go on vacation and forget basketball this year.

If they’re reading UConn twitter, they may be dumber now.
UCONN fan roasted UCONN this AM for literally copying an alternate 3rd logo that NC State uses as a student section/fan logo. This is why UCONN has to go back to small potatoes Big East. Their marketing dept. cannot hang with the AAC

UCONN’t be serious.

seriouscatcover.jpg

Women's came out today at 2:00 pm Maybe tomorrow for mens ???????????

It's out now. Pretty favorable schedule. Memphis and SMU are our 1-off home games, Cincinnati and USF are the road games. Last week of February we have 3 consecutive home games. Not sure I've seen that happen for us in the AAC.

Conference tourney is in Ft. Worth this year. What arena/facility are they using?

Using Ugboh in promo photos with Igbanu, reading wayyyyy too much into it but that makes me suspect he'll have a big role.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW and Gold*
Wow, didn't even know Ft. Worth was building a new arena. Looks pretty nice. 14k seats so between Houston, SMU, Wichita St., and TU should be able to get a decent amount of fans there. Memphis will probably bring half the city now that they have a bandwagon to jump on again.

Lots of good times for home games. Houston 3:00 Saturday, WSU 5:00 pm Sat, SMU 5 pm Saturday, UCF 5pm Saturday Memphis 8 pm Wednesday

I had trouble getting the pdf to display properly on my iPad but it looked like we only had 4 ESPN3 games.

Wow, didn't even know Ft. Worth was building a new arena. Looks pretty nice. 14k seats so between Houston, SMU, Wichita St., and TU should be able to get a decent amount of fans there. Memphis will probably bring half the city now that they have a bandwagon to jump on again.

Should be a fun atmosphere, I expect Cincy will get some fans there and even Temple (distance) and Tulane (program) will have some representation. Travel to the metro is pretty easy. I expect it to be one of the best attended AAC tourneys and will be a good atmosphere for every game. I don't see it moving from there to be honest.

For conference, yes. We will likely have plenty more against the bottom of the barrel non-conference slate.
Still, I think that’s an improvement. I seem to remember almost every game last year being ESPN3 or ESPN news. Looks like more ESPN2s and ESPNUs this year.

Still, I think that’s an improvement. I seem to remember almost every game last year being ESPN3 or ESPN news. Looks like more ESPN2s and ESPNUs this year.

Yes there are no espnews games which is nice. Mostly ESPNU. I know UCONN complains about this conference a lot, but I’m really happy with the coverage we get with ESPN. MUCH better than anything we’ve ever had before.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Yes there are no espnews games which is nice. Mostly ESPNU. I know UCONN complains about this conference a lot, but I’m really happy with the coverage we get with ESPN. MUCH better than anything we’ve ever had before.

I realized I’ve gotten spoiled by the AAC coverage. Your comment just gave me a flashback to the C-USA when “All” Access would fail to work and we’d just hope someone was there to provide play by play on here.

I don’t miss those days.

I realized I’ve gotten spoiled by the AAC coverage. Your comment just gave me a flashback to the C-USA when “All” Access would fail to work and we’d just hope someone was there to provide play by play on here.

I don’t miss those days.

I recall a group of my friends huddled around a laptop watching the worlds worst feed of a game at FI/AU years back on “all” access. After having to deal with that and the football feeds that never worked back in 2005-2010, you’ll never hear me complain about espn3 for the lesser games on our schedules.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Thank God we don't have to watch games on Firstrow any longer. That was some brutal viewing...

I think the new Dickies Arena in Ft. Worth is going to meet with your approval. Decent parking. The opener for the arena is George Strait in November. It's supposed to be very nice!!

please give us updates at the Ft W arena
and I'm looking forward to seeing the basketball configuration schedule
even if TU is in a play in game I would be there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT