ADVERTISEMENT

AAC BOWL RESULTS

Lumpuckeroo

I.T.S. Junior
Oct 5, 2015
Appears only Tulsa and Temple are going to come out winners this years. Navy will lose by default...the rest have just "Stunk It Up".

If TU doesn't get screwed by the officials in 2 games the bowl results would have been greatly different. This is what the American Conference wanted and they got exactly what they deserved!

Reactions: chito_and_leon
If TU doesn't get screwed by the officials in 2 games the bowl results would have been greatly different. This is what the American Conference wanted and they got exactly what they deserved!
Temple has a strong team, but TU had the opportunity to have only one loss and a chance to go to a "ultra prime" bowl game. It could have been TU's greatest season ever ! The no call against Houston was simply a blatant hose job by some cowards pretending to be referees.

Reactions: TU Sepp
Aresco and the higher ups at the AAC - along with some of these ADs look like idiots. The bowl placements were crap and the officiating that cost Tulsa the Championship game is a travesty to sport.

I am actually liking the idea of Tulsa being the sole winner in the post season -- the rest of the league can suck it.

Still time left. They got the ball Down 11 with the entire 4th qtr left to play. Wake has went extremely conservative on offense.

Bowl play for the American has been nothing short of a dumpster fire. TU has been the only thing good about bowl season for the league and they did everything to give us the shaft for the season. Bad call AAC leadership....

Reactions: TU Sepp
I don't think the conference has many good bowls to begin with
When I was a kid I watched Jerry Rhome's TU team beat Ole Miss 14-7, this year should have been a repeat as far as playing a worthwhile "NAME" opponent. TU was too good to be treated like this by the bowl gods, playing Central Michigan was a complete joke. TU's offense was clicking on all cylinders and it would have been great to see them smash one of the Big Boys.

TU vs Baylor in whatever Cactus Bowl may have been fun to watch. What new wrinkles could Monty and Briles come up with to try and gain an upper hand on defenses that know what to look for. Watching Baylor last night felt like I was watching TU

Not when your conference screws the best team by making it play a third rate MAC team in a Monday afternoon bowl game.

I can't figure out how the 3rd and 4th place teams in our division (Memphis & Houston) got to play conference champions in bowls.

It will be up to us to take our destiny in our own hands and soundly beat every opponent next year. And run up the score for lopsided victories as much as possible. Only an undefeated season will get us the recognition we deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT