ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election prediction/discussion

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
The 2024 election is now a month away and this board is dead. Let’s get some predictions and discussions going. Here’s what I see on 10-7-24

Harris got a nice post convention bump and jumped out to a 4-5 point lead nationally. Trump has had a nice 2 week stretch and looks to have cut that lead to 1-3 points. Trump has also gained in the battlegrounds. Looks like a tossup as of today imo. Harris needs to win by 3 points nationally to win the electoral college due to her huge margins on the coasts. Watch the polls carefully these next two weeks. Does the Harris slide continue, stall or reverse. Will any candidate make a significant blunder?

Race comes down to Ga, NC, PA, MI, Wis, Zona and Nevada. These states will once again be very close. Which is why a 1-2 point swing nationally in these final four weeks will be the deciding factor. Watch the national numbers as well as reliable state polling.

Tulsa Mayoral Race….haven’t seen any polling here but my sense is that it’s Keith’s race to lose. Strange dynamics at play here with two Dems running. Keith is running to attract independents and Pubs while Nichols has embraced the local Dem party. Have to think in a presidential election cycle the correct strategy here is Keith’s.

The 2024 election is now a month away and this board is dead. Let’s get some predictions and discussions going. Here’s what I see on 10-7-24

Harris got a nice post convention bump and jumped out to a 4-5 point lead nationally. Trump has had a nice 2 week stretch and looks to have cut that lead to 1-3 points. Trump has also gained in the battlegrounds. Looks like a tossup as of today imo. Harris needs to win by 3 points nationally to win the electoral college due to her huge margins on the coasts. Watch the polls carefully these next two weeks. Does the Harris slide continue, stall or reverse. Will any candidate make a significant blunder?

Race comes down to Ga, NC, PA, MI, Wis, Zona and Nevada. These states will once again be very close. Which is why a 1-2 point swing nationally in these final four weeks will be the deciding factor. Watch the national numbers as well as reliable state polling.

Tulsa Mayoral Race….haven’t seen any polling here but my sense is that it’s Keith’s race to lose. Strange dynamics at play here with two Dems running. Keith is running to attract independents and Pubs while Nichols has embraced the local Dem party. Have to think in a presidential election cycle the correct strategy here is Keith’s.
national count is irrelevant.

If Trump loses again does he throw a big tantrum again and try to overturn the election? Do his supporters go trash the capitol again? He doesn't have any consequences for doing it.

If Trump loses again does he throw a big tantrum again and try to overturn the election? Do his supporters go trash the capitol again? He doesn't have any consequences for doing it.
or do dems just stuff ballot boxes and allow illegals to vote; ie Arizona dems were caught regeresting know illegals.

FBI just arrested an Afghan man who was planning a mass terrorist even on Election Day in Oklahoma.

FBI just arrested an Afghan man who was planning a mass terrorist even on Election Day in Oklahoma.

I am just glad we have Facebook marketplaces and gun shows where these kinds of homeboys can walk in and buy rifles for these affairs. It is so great.

I am just glad we have Facebook marketplaces and gun shows where these kinds of homeboys can walk in and buy rifles for these affairs. It is so great.
Except Afghan homeboy was trying to buy the guns from under ground sources and not a gun show. I assume because he had previously been arrested and then released and would not pass a background check.

Both candidates going full speed ahead trying to buy votes despite out $36T debt. Harris promises “free” $25k targeted at immigrants buying their first home while Trump proposes to make interest on car loans fully deductible. Guess our $2T yearly debt service bill isn’t enough.

Reactions: TUMU
Both candidates going full speed ahead trying to buy votes despite out $36T debt. Harris promises “free” $25k targeted at immigrants buying their first home while Trump proposes to make interest on car loans fully deductible. Guess our $2T yearly debt service bill isn’t enough.
one proposes giving tax incentives, the other proposes giving tax dollars.

I have not seen any mention of Harris' home loan plan targeted at immigrants (which won't happen because she won't have a congressional majority)

Now on the other hand, please tell me how it's okay for Elon Musk to get up on stage with Trump and for Trump to days later propose a welfare program for Tesla stock holders?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT