ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Player Discussion Thread: Chris Barnes

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Sophomore G Chris Barnes

The Loch Ness Monster. Sasquatch. Chris Barnes. It's been 2.5 years since Barnes played meaningful minutes in meaningful games, so about the only thing we've got to go on is Blair Witch style video of some sweet dunks and summer league recaps on sketchy Geocities pages.

He's apparently an athletic beast and an elite perimeter defender, so he could earn some minutes in Haith's traditional 11-man rotation. But expectations should probably be low until we actually see it.

2019 proj.: 6.0mpg, 1.5ppg, 0.8rpg, 0.4apg, 0.2spg, 0.0bpg, 0.5topg, 38.6% 2PT, 28.1% 3PT, 64.3% FT

Man, I used to have a page in a Geocities neighborhood. That was at least four presidents ago, does Geocoties still exist?

Reactions: ctt8410
I liked the Blair Witch reference. I think the old 11th street banshee was the Blair Witch.

Reactions: ctt8410
If Chris Barnes never pans out, I want to see him on an Unsolved Mysteries episode with Robert Stack.

Kind of like the curious case of Pat Birt's missing offense during his senior year... or some of the recruits we've had on campus for a week who couldn't get into TU. They were never seen again.

tumblr_muwo4w750B1sy769zo1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT