ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Player Discussion Thread: Peter Hewitt

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Sophomore C Peter Hewitt

You can never have too many big guys. And with Igbanu and Jeffries' tendency to pick up early fouls, I suspect Hewitt will have games where he gets significant minutes, but he's more of a "Break glass in case of emergency" option for now.

2019 proj.: 7.9mpg, 3.2ppg, 2.4rpg, 0.3apg, 0.1spg, 0.2bpg, 0.7topg, 54.4% 2PT, 22.2% 3PT, 59.6% FT

Reactions: Gold*
I think he’s actually better than he’s had credit for on here. He gets up the court. I think he’s tougher than Geno was. We can do something with him.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He is just raw, but with a lot of potential. By seasons end I believe he will be a role player we aren't only putting in after breaking the emergency's glass. (Side note: I haven't mentioned it yet, but I was there for the entire exhibition.)

Last edited:
He’s going to be nice to have on the inside once he increases his strength.

I watched quite a bit of video on him and he’s raw, but he has the potential to be a quality defensive center that can also stretch the defense and get a few put backs.

I’m not sure he’ll ever be a expected big time scorer but I expect him to get minutes, especially if we play teams with a big center. Based on what I’ve read about him from last night, I suspect that to not come until later in the year.

Reactions: ctt8410
I think he’s actually better than he’s had credit for on here. He gets up the court. I think he’s tougher than Geno was. We can do something with him.
Yeah, but can you bake a cake with him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT