ADVERTISEMENT

2016 power forward enjoys visit to Tulsa -- story linked

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
6-foot-8 forward Martins Igbanu made a visit to Tulsa last weekend, and the athletic big man from Marietta (Ga.) Covenant Christian came away impressed with the Hurricane.
[
4109.gif
details]

Hines' has him committed To Tulsa, says Cincinnati, Tennessee and Iowa State were some of the schools offering.

Yes, Martins announced his commitment last night. I spoke to him and wrote a story, which is on our front page...I also posted the story on this board and Hurricane Alley.

He's also on our commit list. Had lots of good offers.

Yes, Martins announced his commitment last night. I spoke to him and wrote a story, which is on our front page...I also posted the story on this board and Hurricane Alley.

He's also on our commit list. Had lots of good offers.

Reactions: WATU2
I watched the film twice just to make sure...
It seems that he plays offense right-handed, but can go inside wth his left with ease.
However, most of his defensive stops were with his left hand.
I like players with that type of flexibility in their game!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Igbanu is a perfect fit for Coach Haith's offense. He handles well, runs the court, can take it to the hole and also stretch defenses with his outside shot. He's a tough rebounder and defender. He's a really good athlete and with strength and maturity, he's going to be an outstanding player for us.

Reactions: seniorgolfer
Igbanu is a perfect fit for Coach Haith's offense. He handles well, runs the court, can take it to the hole and also stretch defenses with his outside shot. He's a tough rebounder and defender. He's a really good athlete and with strength and maturity, he's going to be an outstanding player for us.

Remember watching D'Andre in high school two or three times....Igbanu is much more
active and advanced at the same stage (I actually watched D'Andre when he was a few
games into his sr. year).....If he continues to work and develop, he will be something.....

I like his second efforts on both ends......Hard to find that in a 'big'.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT