ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are getting a great Offensive Linemen

COWBOYintheUK

I.T.S. University President
Sep 15, 2001
Bryce Bray will be an All American at Tulsa.......hated to see him leave OSU, may have been all conference as a Soph........one of the top young linemen we have had.........glad to see him land with you guys

If football gets canceled this year, I wonder if this year will count as his year of sitting out. Well that fills a gap we had at tackle, so that's good. Reports he and another player who is transferring broke team rules.

If football gets canceled this year, I wonder if this year will count as his year of sitting out. Well that fills a gap we had at tackle, so that's good. Reports he and another player who is transferring broke team rules.
They did, but it was nothing criminal or anything, just not thinking..........acting stupid kind of stuff

Dismissed for disciplinary reasons might provide a hiccup in that. Don't know if that would come into play on the NCAA decision.
I wouldn't even describe it as a disciplinary reason, definitely not a disciplinary problem, just broke a team rule that in ordinary times wouldn't have been a problem..........you guys just picked up heck of a player

I wouldn't even describe it as a disciplinary reason, definitely not a disciplinary problem, just broke a team rule that in ordinary times wouldn't have been a problem..........you guys just picked up heck of a player
Was it because he was supposed to be isolated due to the virus ?

"You can't handle the truth at TU"......Colonel Jessup in a "Few Good Men". Bray really wanted to find a university that measured up to his intellectual capabilities. He knows OSU won't change signals and he'll be able to funnel those during the game to the TU coaching brass ;).

I didn't realize he started most of OSU's games last year. That's pretty impressive. Hoping he makes smarter decisions at TU than he did at OSU. Also happy that we seem to be getting a legit OT and hope that Monty doesn't try to move him to guard

I didn't realize he started most of OSU's games last year. That's pretty impressive. Hoping he makes smarter decisions at TU than he did at OSU. Also happy that we seem to be getting a legit OT and hope that Monty doesn't try to move him to guard
Didn’t he play guard at OSU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT