ADVERTISEMENT

WSU game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I wasn’t able lo watch last weekends game live so didn’t post during the game. Looking forward to TU competing today.

Looks like they’re going to let TU players get mugged inside without a call.

Like the aggressive defense from the tip. A bit too much weakside collapsing that’s going to hurt us once WSU starts making shots.

Hoping we can continue finding Igbanu. He’s getting nice looks.

TU up 10-5 at first media TO with Etou to take FT for and-1 opportunity

Henderson seems to like playing his former school. Looks really confident

I keep hoping one day Frank will realize we have two guys that need 35 minutes in these kind of games. Early subbing seems to show today won’t be that day.

Henderson just had his head ripped off on that three attempt and no call.... Physical and letting guys play is one thing, What gives???

I would have the team doctor culture those facial lesions on Reaves.

Reactions: Gold*
Yeah, we played them dead even for most of the half then they ran over us for a couple of minutes. I hope we can get our mojo back. You don’t expect Reeves to light you up for 23 points in the half.

We need to make a run to start the second half to remain in touch.

Reaves scored 74 points in a high school game and averaged 47 in the tournament. Had only one major offer. WSU. Arkansas not interested. Played for Arkansas Wings with Korita.

We played pretty well and still ended up down 10. Rebound better and consider guarding Reeves maybe

Looks like Austin Reaves is tonight's player that we are trying to make look like the National Player of the Year!!!

Gotta laugh at the stuff Morris gets away with vs the weak call on Igbanu against him there

Tough for 10 minutes but just getting manhandled since.

What’s with the Taplin carries?

I didn’t read that as effort.

Rather physical and mental toughness.

We ain’t dead yet although Wheeler has to have that.

I didn’t read that as effort.

Rather physical and mental toughness.

We ain’t dead yet although Wheeler has to have that.

Hey if “more physical” was the meaning of “playing harder” and you figured it out then credit to you, you’re smarter than me(prob true)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT