ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

If we had that and Temple back, and hadn't experiment with our dumpster fire offense at Oregon State, yeah.

I thought this was going to be a Doug Wojcik thread. Wooooooouldnt it be nice if we were older?

Add UALR into that mix...we had a double digit lead in that game as well and stopped playing after halftime. ORU and UALR games seem to be unforgivable losses right now because they were at home. This team needs to realize they are as good as anyone in this conference when they play like they did last night on both ends. Heck, I don't expect 55% shooting every night, I'll take 45-47%. I expect 35-38% 3s each night, and 75% of FTs. The way this team can defend can keep them in EVERY GAME. There's no reason why they can't bring that level of effort and focus each night. The Houston blowout, meltdown vs. UALR, bad last 2 minutes vs. ORU...all lack of focus and confidence. Haith and his staff need to figure out what that motivation is. 6 games left in conference, 2-3 in the conference tournament. Everyone think 7 wins gets us in the NCAA tournament? I think 8 definitely does, but where does 7 leave us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT