ADVERTISEMENT

Whats up with the new TU President ..

Ok I don't think that's what that statement means. I think it means there was such a lengthy hiring process that this "investigation" should have taken longer. Not that we should have known he's a bad seed.

Still, maybe he should have gone with the "no comment".

For those non-pay board ppl, info is on the way. Apparently the press now knows the reasons and will report seen

For now, think Triple W

wine
wizzing
womanizing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4XCZfkGF8k[/URL]
Originally posted by chito_and_leon:
You left out the fourth W - whacking'. Least that's usually how ends up for me...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 9/13 1:50 PM by texd

Originally posted by texd:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4XCZfkGF8k[/URL]

You left out the fourth W - whacking'. Least that's usually how ends up for me...

This post was edited on 9/13 1:50 PM by texd
nicely done texd ... post more often.

LEC ... I will be really disappointed if you don't have some serious fun with photoshop on this one, Maybe something about:

Wining
Wizzing
Womanizing
Whacking

tu_magazine_cover.jpg

The 4 w's are similar to, but not quite in line with the Edwin Edwards test for ouster: Being caught in bed with a live boy or dead girl.

I hope that the dismissal is for something more serious than whizzing.

My fear is now that the Donaldson wing will install a really awful president in his likeness. That would be a disaster.

Originally posted by TU 1978:
My fear is now that the Donaldson wing will install a really awful president in his likeness. That would be a disaster.
Donaldson wasn't all bad, but TU football suffered greatly under his watch.

Originally posted by barrister1602:
LEC ... I will be really disappointed if you don't have some serious fun with photoshop on this one,
I'm gonna try to get on it later today, just gotta see if I can squeeze in some downtime!

I don't know the whole story since I'm not a VIP but if it's getting wasted, leering at some donor's boobs and peeing in the bushes, am I the only one who thinks that shouldn't get him fired? Unless he refused reasonable steps to prevent it from happening again? Seems to me that he might have pissed in the wrong people, figuratively speaking of course.

I don't know the whole story since I'm not a VIP but if it's getting wasted, leering at some donor's boobs and peeing in the bushes, am I the only one who thinks that shouldn't get him fired? Unless he refused reasonable steps to prevent it from happening again? Seems to me that he might have pissed in the wrong people, figuratively speaking of course.
For most jobs I don't think it's worthy of termination. Orsak was the face of our university though. He should be held to a higher standard, and I wouldn't want to be affiliated with a school that thinks it is no big deal to whip your dick out at symphony functions and start peeing in front of everyone. I would have gone to UTEP if I wanted that.

Oh, well if it was a symphony event then it really makes sense. I mean, you pretty much have to be a eunuch to keep your trousers up when you're looking at an oboe!

What about forgiveness and redemption? It's not like he hurt anybody. If they talked to him and he admitted a problem and committed to embarking on a fundamentally different path, then I think he should get the chance. If he said "I don't have a problem", then he's a timebomb, but I'd give him the chance if he was committed to trying.

All he had to do was invest in one of those pee bags, just like psycho NFL fans. Besides, if someone bought me the Skelly Mansion, I'd never (expletive) leave! I'd pee in my backyard till the end of time. I actually do that now since I have an 8-foot privacy fence.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:

LEC ... I will be really disappointed if you don't have some serious fun with photoshop on this one,
I'm gonna try to get on it later today,
That's what she said ...

Oh, well if it was a symphony event then it really makes sense. I mean, you pretty much have to be a eunuch to keep your trousers up when you're looking at an oboe!

What about forgiveness and redemption? It's not like he hurt anybody. If they talked to him and he admitted a problem and committed to embarking on a fundamentally different path, then I think he should get the chance. If he said "I don't have a problem", then he's a timebomb, but I'd give him the chance if he was committed to trying.
Nice one about the oboe.

The problem is this occurred too soon in his tenure. If he had been here 10 years and had a clean incident record as well as accomplishing much, then the board would have most likely overlooked it. But when something like this occurs right out of the gate, then it spooks ppl. Most folks try and be on their best behavior when starting a new job. You want to give a good first impression. That way you can screw up in the future and it most likely be overlooked because you have proven yourself. Here, he hadn't proven anything. Even though I have done far, far worse (and gotten away with it), I would have fired him too.

Who on this board has never took a leak in an inappropriate place, just to keep from soiling the ol' britches!

Let that person cast the first stone.

I am curious if any one on the board that was responsible for Dr. O's firing has ever committed a similar offense, if so then they should be removed for being a hypocrite!

This action boarders ridiculousness!

I heard Barrister wrote "UH sucks" in the snow last winter. Sad part was officials determined that it was 2poor's handwriting.

shoot.....just buy a box of depends....for that matter, buy the white ones and draw hurricane flags on them if and when you get caught with your pants down

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

I heard Barrister wrote "UH sucks" in the snow last winter. Sad part was officials determined that it was 2poor's handwriting.
and LEC's spelling

and LEC's spelling
Holy shee-ite! Just when this thread couldn't possibly get any better ... Here comes jester bringing down the hammer.

gaddam.gif

Of course he should get fired. He got drunk. He looked at women. And he peed in public. TU would not want anyone to think that the President may support anything that could be related to tailgating. #idontwanttotailgateinachurchparkinglot. #thisisnttwitter. #ihaventpostedhereinthreeyears.

takes more than 2poor's dainty hands to write with my pencil

th

takes more than 2poor's dainty hands to write with my pencil
my handwriting really looks very different when I'm holding tweezers.

what this story needs is more dragons and :crap:......

uzi.r191677.gif
nuke knuckles state

I hope that didn't back themselves into a corner. Usually if a person has a substance abuse problem, there is usually an offer of a treatment program and disciplinary action taken short of firing. This could get messy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT