ADVERTISEMENT

Well.. that was fun...

noble cane

I.T.S. University President
Feb 25, 2002
Big hail here and a tornado west and northeast of me....

Cant wait for May...

Last edited:
The Cole tornado lifted about 10 miles west of my place and re-formed about 2 miles east in Etowah.. the door to my shelther broke so i loaded the dogs in the truck and headed south perpendicular to the path.. watched it from a hilltop and was convinced i didnt have a house left to return to.. several broken trees, but everything is ok otherwise..

The Cole tornado lifted about 10 miles west of my place and re-formed about 2 miles east in Etowah.. the door to my shelther broke so i loaded the dogs in the truck and headed south perpendicular to the path.. watched it from a hilltop and was convinced i didnt have a house left to return to.. several broken trees, but everything is ok otherwise..
I’m thankful you didn’t have any injuries or house damage.

While I’m grateful for the data this guy collects because scientists depend upon it, it’s guys like this that aren’t from Texas/Oklahoma or Florida who do idiot stuff like this in tornados and hurricanes. Just a matter of time until he is dead. Lol at thinking an armored car has a chance in an F4/F5. How many times did you see semi trucks twisted like taffy growing up? Or those national guard guys in the MRAP that died. The attention he craves will eventually kill him. Like those zoomer teens free climbing the Grand Canyon to pick up the change tourists throw at them. Your luck will run out.

While I’m grateful for the data this guy collects because scientists depend upon it, it’s guys like this that aren’t from Texas/Oklahoma or Florida who do idiot stuff like this in tornados and hurricanes. Just a matter of time until he is dead. Lol at thinking an armored car has a chance in an F4/F5. How many times did you see semi trucks twisted like taffy growing up? Or those national guard guys in the MRAP that died. The attention he craves will eventually kill him. Like those zoomer teens free climbing the Grand Canyon to pick up the change tourists throw at them. Your luck will run out.

Reed Timmer, PHD actually played that perfectly and it shows why he is one of the best chasers out there.

He has deployed dozens of data collecting instruments that have been picked up by tornadoes. He does do it for the rush but is also in it for legit science.

Reed Timmer, PHD actually played that perfectly and it shows why he is one of the best chasers out there.

He has deployed dozens of data collecting instruments that have been picked up by tornadoes. He does do it for the rush but is also in it for legit science.
Some of the stupidest people I know are the most educated.

The door to my shelter broke, so I loaded the dogs into the truck and headed south perpendicular to the path. I watched it from a hilltop and was convinced I didn't have a house left to return to. There are a few broken trees, but everything else is fine. The Cole tornado lifted about 10 miles west of my home and re-formed about 2 miles east in Etowah.

Glad that propane tank was still in place, wouldn't have realized that massive pole barn was gone behind it.

Here are some examples of sentences containing ‘Notwithstanding’. It can give you a better view of understanding prepositions that start with ‘N’ using ‘Notwithstanding’. You have to take care of its proper and perfect use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT