ADVERTISEMENT

well....if you ain't.........

bluegold70

I.T.S. Position Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
excited by now....you must be in a coma or worse .....these ladies are playing their hearts out for dear ol TU.....too bad our student body can't rep the school a little better.....yeah i know it's spring break.....but they will have NO EXCUSE on thursday...be there or transfer to university of phoenix.....seriously y'all these ladies DESERVE a packed house.....

sec....beat em
big east....beat em
big 10....gonna beat em

Rock the Reynolds on Thursday Night!!!!!!!

:nukem:NUKE ILLINOISE!!!!!!!

:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:

excited by now....you must be in a coma or worse .....these ladies are playing their hearts out for dear ol TU.....too bad our student body can't rep the school a little better.....yeah i know it's spring break.....but they will have NO EXCUSE on thursday...be there or transfer to university of phoenix.....seriously y'all these ladies DESERVE a packed house.....

sec....beat em
big east....beat em
big 10....gonna beat em

Rock the Reynolds on Thursday Night!!!!!!!

:nukem:NUKE ILLINOISE!!!!!!!

:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:
The excuse will be that they will need to buy their own ticket...

But TU said students get in free, at least for the Georgetown game that's what the IG post said.
They not only got in free, there was free pizza for them. Students not going Thursday should be ashamed.

Reactions: TU_BLA
We had 40 or 50 there yesterday I wonder if Tulsa bought their tickets. They were giving out pizza to the students

We had 40 or 50 there yesterday I wonder if Tulsa bought their tickets. They were giving out pizza to the students
It's hard to tell how many students were there to be honest. I went to one men's home game this year and now the 2 women's games. I don't think the students particularly like the new "party deck" and will literally sit anywhere but there. We saw students scattered throughout the Reynold's Center yesterday.

But TU said students get in free, at least for the Georgetown game that's what the IG post said.
That's good to know... I fully expected the NCAA to charge every breathing being that came through the doors.

They not only got in free, there was free pizza for them. Students not going Thursday should be ashamed.

Truth Yes GIF by holisticdesign – Büro für visuelle Kommunikation

I was fully expecting the NCAA to charge every being that had a pulse if they came through the doors. Those kids don't realize the fun they would have and the appreciation of the coach and team if they showed up and expected to have a good time.

It's hard to tell how many students were there to be honest. I went to one men's home game this year and now the 2 women's games. I don't think the students particularly like the new "party deck" and will literally sit anywhere but there. We saw students scattered throughout the Reynold's Center yesterday.
If they would come out in mass I think the party deck has the potential to be a great student experience. If it's one guy and half a dozen others it would be a major drag.

I didn’t realize the Georgetown coach was just promoted to head coach the previous head coach was hired in April last year then died of breast cancer in October. The new coach was her assistant

Last edited:
I didn’t realize the Georgetown coach was just promoted to head coach the previous head coach was hired in April last year then died of breast cancer. The new coach was her assistant
Had no idea. Good info. Seemed like a good guy. They definitely had some talent on that team. #1 was a really good player and I really thought the PG was a good player too. #33 from off the bench made a real impact down low.

Reactions: TU 1978
Don't forget we have an ACC win too this season.

And big 12?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT