ADVERTISEMENT

Weather Alert for those travelling to the game through OK or Ark

Weatherdemon

Sep 11, 2001
Tulsa, OK
Extremely heavy rainfall is expected southeast of I44 and especially south of I40.
7-10 inches of rain is expected with flash flooding likely as soils remain saturated from rains earlier in the month.

Major to record river flooding is expected for SE OK, southern Arkansas, and northern Louisiana.

Shreveport is expecting 3-4 inches of rain.

This starts Friday night and goes through Monday.

I35 through OKC is expecting significant ice and snow accumulations Saturday night through Monday along with 30-40MPH winds.

Extremely heavy rainfall is expected southeast of I44 and especially south of I40.
7-10 inches of rain is expected with flash flooding likely as soils remain saturated from rains earlier in the month.

Major to record river flooding is expected for SE OK, southern Arkansas, and northern Louisiana.

Shreveport is expecting 3-4 inches of rain.

This starts Friday night and goes through Monday.

I35 through OKC is expecting significant ice and snow accumulations Saturday night through Monday along with 30-40MPH winds.
That certainly sucks

Right now the morecast app shows some rain on the way tomorrow fron Tulsa but also several periods clear. Demon will keep checking here for your insights.

It looks like the recent forecast indicates the game could nearly rain free. Tomorrow is another story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT