ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, who let loose the pandemic?

We have already talked about this.
Actually I don't think we have talked about this.

It's been a good week for Communists. Belarus hijacks a plane going from Greece to Riga.
Putin threatens Turkey and threatens to knock the teeth out of anyone who bothers anything Russian.

Throw in Lawpokes report and you have a Trifacta or maybe a Quinela.

Do you know why it is called Covid-19. Because that is when it originated.

Sometimes the communists win... Vietnam.... Bay of Pigs.... Chosin Reservoir... It happens.

Actually I don't think we have talked about this.

It's been a good week for Communists. Belarus hijacks a plane going from Greece to Riga.
Putin threatens Turkey and threatens to knock the teeth out of anyone who bothers anything Russian.

Throw in Lawpokes report and you have a Trifacta or maybe a Quinela.

Do you know why it is called Covid-19. Because that is when it originated.
Actually this was mentioned a long time ago.(reports of chinese virologists coming down with something similar to covid) It may be a different report, it may or may not be more verifiable than the first reporting, but this was briefly discussed a long time ago.

Yep, it is still Covid-19 by the World Health Organization.

I mentioned them getting sick as part of declassed reports that said it was a lab leak back in April 2020 and was called a nut on here by people who have been posting for decades on here.

Then as the intelligence community and the media started to speak more freely, I started this thread ...

Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
Looks like Biden has shut down the State Dept investigation into the origins of the Wuhan virus. 😱

Biden asked US Intel to investigate the origin of Covid-19. AP

State Dept just said CNN’s report of the investigation being shut down was incorrect

State Dept just said CNN’s report of the investigation being shut down was incorrect
We shut down Trump’s investigation but we didn’t shut down the investigation and by the way I’ve ordered for an investigation to start and finish in 90 days.

Appears FB will no longer censor stories regarding the origins of covid now the Dems are onboard. Just in case anyone had any questions regarding FB censorship

Hard to believe that intel will come up with any real answer in 90 days. The scientific community is certainly undecided, and from what I've heard it would take them a lot longer than 90 days to get to a firm answer even access to all the data.

There's a well received new book: 2034. Speculative fiction about the events pushing the US into war with China over Taiwan. There is so much mutual distrust now that it's hard to see how either side would or could back down and work on global issues jointly.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hard to believe that intel will come up with any real answer in 90 days. The scientific community is certainly undecided, and from what I've heard it would take them a lot longer than 90 days to get to a firm answer even access to all the data.

There's a well received new book: 2034. Speculative fiction about the events pushing the US into war with China over Taiwan. There is so much mutual distrust now that it's hard to see how either side would or could back down and work on global issues jointly.
The answer was already provided formally in Dec. 18 out of 19 agencies agreed on the origins of Covid. You don’t need 90 days to solve a problem that was already solved.

Neither of these guys are infectious disease experts iirc. But at least some one with scientific credentials is willing to ask questions that have some credibility.
Yeah one of the writers of that article is a little far outside his area of expertise, Richard Muller being a physicist at Cal Berkeley. The other one is at least a Dr, whose area of emphasis had been on breast care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT