ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

Maybe...I imagine I will be on the women's game by 6.30...and after that 1st half..the Thunder @ 7.....why do I put myself through all this...lol

Reactions: TU 1978
Typical start. Hard to get a shot off 2 clock violations. Defense and rebounding okay but no offense at all

Reactions: loca2874
Let’s get our 25 turnovers and get out rebounded badly and miss our free throws let’s keep our averages up.

Announcers think we got SGC from SMU. Really bad.

These Memphis players that hurt them last year are everywhere. Tyler Harris tonight.

Dalger now leads the nation in getting his shot blocked. Doubt he will be back. Cannot create a shot. Neither can Knight. Since we can’t run plays to get open shots, creating a shot is crucial. SGP great effort but way too small. Only Selebangue is playing at AAC levels.

Reactions: BABlake
I only see Selebangue and McWright as viable pieces on a good squad.

I’m pretty confident that Konkol would like to replace basically everyone if he can.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Piecemeal roster still fighting. I’ll give them an A for not quitting like some teams. USF has just tightened up so much they can’t make anything.

Reactions: drboobay
Seals and SGP can’t stop 6’8” guys. Just too small.

Bryant is a 5 th year COVID transfer from South Carolina. 4 start out of high school.

Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.

Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster. This hire might've been a miss. Honestly we should've shelled out for Paul Mills... ORU has had excellent attendance this season and has a great squad.
5-24 marks our worst record since the 1948-1949 season when we went 4-20, which was during World War II.

:rolleyes:

🐂💩

I have that feeling in the pitt of my stomach.

Just being honest, I think Frank Haith would have done better than 5-24 with this roster.
So he goes 7-22....So what....And I'm sure he would have Williams, Hall, and Reed waiting in the wings
with some 3-4 on tap for the spring recruiting season.....I'm sure the whole story hasn't been told yet....

Let's wait and see before we run this staff out of town....:stop:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT