ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

Very winnable game.

Gregory is likely on his way out of Tampa. Some Pitino + USF rumors already.

USF -4. I'll take Tulsa.

Reactions: loca2874
Getting destroyed early, now we are back from nothing by moving Selebange from as far inside. Now we have the lead. Nice adjustment by Konkol.

Last edited:
Defense needs to be better to win this one. McWright’s defense may be the best on the floor.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Good thing, we are about to get them into the 1 & 1 early. Bad thing, our free throw shooting.

Defense not pushing out on shooters. Those count 3.

Think it is 9-0 to start game with Mcwright starting. Not saying he is not one of our best defenders but that is not saying much and just no help on offensive side

2 charges taken by McWright. Those are better than blocks.

We have about run out of fans for this year. 🙂
( and message board posters) 😂
I didn’t think I’d see a smaller crowd than the USF football game, but here it is.

199 days until football returns.

The women are being outrebounded 41 to 27 and losing again as their losing ways continue, We have the worst rebounding men and women teams in the ncaa. it’s a Tulsa thing.

Decided to go to rim finally. Need to stop the high pick and roll.

I don’t know how the coach doesn’t take at least a little blame for the laziness we consistently display. How many times can you get beat down the floor after a made basket?

I don't ever remember us being in the cellar in basketball. And we are struggling against the 2nd worst team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT