ADVERTISEMENT

UDub Game

TU Pilot

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2013
Enid, OK
The wife and I are trying to make this game. I'm in training at Altus so it's 50/50. But. Are any of y'all going? If so, where are you planning on sitting? Where are they putting us? Her entire family is from there and I view this as a once in a lifetime game, so I want to make the best of it - surrounded by Blue and Gold when we pull off the impossible.

I’m going. Ordered my two tickets through the ticket office last week. They know the price but haven’t received the tickets yet, so don’t know where we are at. Gonna do some hiking while up there...thanks to everyone for all the great advice where to hike. We are hitting some of those places, wish we could hit them all.

I’m going. Ordered my two tickets through the ticket office last week. They know the price but haven’t received the tickets yet, so don’t know where we are at. Gonna do some hiking while up there...thanks to everyone for all the great advice where to hike. We are hitting some of those places, wish we could hit them all.
Not sure where you looked but if you're in the area (east of Granite Falls) Lake 22 and the ice caves further east of there are our go to spots. Also, if you have time, go through the Boeing factory in Everett. It's amazing and insane engineering. They've also got the museum at Boeing Field south of downtown Seattle. Well worth it. Anthony's is a good seafood chain up there as well. Can't remember any of the random local places we've gone to, but it's difficult to go to a bad seafood joint up there.

Will you please post on here where they are sitting us when you get your tickets? Just want options in case we end up going through the wife's family for tickets or third party.

Cheers

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Thank you! We are staying in Granite Falls actually. Will look that up.

And yes I’ll post the ticket location once we receive it.

Edit: Just got to work and looked up Lake Twenty Two and the ice caves. Holy cow that is beautiful. Perfect place to hike. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU Pilot
1978, let us know when you're in town. Henry Kendall is a great tailgate host. And of course let me know if you have extra parking passes lol.
Thanks, we’ll plan on dropping by the tailgate for the OU game. I will probably have extra parking passes again this season. We’re planning on staying at an Airbnb a couple of blocks south on Delaware Place so we’ll be walking over.

The wife and I are trying to make this game. I'm in training at Altus so it's 50/50. But. Are any of y'all going? If so, where are you planning on sitting? Where are they putting us? Her entire family is from there and I view this as a once in a lifetime game, so I want to make the best of it - surrounded by Blue and Gold when we pull off the impossible.
Welcome to the PAC-12, not known for its hospitality to visitors - unlike the Big 10.

The visitors section is Section 101, easily the worst seats in the house, which is a diagonal view from the northeast endzone as the stadium begins to curve into a bowl. It was very difficult to see the opposite endzone when we were there for OU. My five are planning to sit elsewhere.

At Ohio State we were 15 rows up on the 20 yard line. You’d have to give $10,000 for the chance to get in line to buy that ticket at Florida or Georgia.

Reactions: TU 1978 and Oak775
Welcome to the PAC-12, not known for its hospitality to visitors - unlike the Big 10.

The visitors section is Section 101, easily the worst seats in the house, which is a diagonal view from the northeast endzone as the stadium begins to curve into a bowl. It was very difficult to see the opposite endzone when we were there for OU. My five are planning to sit elsewhere.

At Ohio State we were 15 rows up on the 20 yard line. You’d have to give $10,000 for the chance to get in line to buy that ticket at Florida or Georgia.
Thanks! We will avoid the visitor section. Probably the only game I will go to there so I'd to at least have a good view, even if it's surrounded by Huskies fans...

And I got the leave approved and airlines tickets acquired, so we'll be there!

The Friday event is a cruise on Puget Sound. As I understand it, seating is limited but courtesy of the University. I would call the alumni office for details.
You would think they’d be letting alumni know in advance about these events so that they could make plans. I know we get a lot of info here but not all alumni are on this board.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT