ADVERTISEMENT

UCF game thread

Turning it off. It’s better that I do not throw something at my TV.

Crap, we got it to single digits and the started bombing again, not a good sign.

Korita is a liability in man defense. We can’t score unless it’s Igbanu and we’re not moving to free anyone else up. Did UCONN break is like we did to Memphis?
Rachal, defense and Offense run around him.

I definitely drank the Koolaid. I can’t help it!

The roster has been exposed. I enjoyed the streak, though.

Have we made any defensive adjustments?
Not sure there are any adjustments you can make. Every prayer they throw up is going in. I mean, a guy just made a 10’ shot off the glass where the ball hit just below the top of the backboard. Jackson plays incredible defense and the guy bounces one in off the glass. 11-19 from the 3. That will beat almost anyone.

Where is my Antonio Reed
Where is my Dante Swanson
Where is my Greg Harrington
Where have all the 3 pt shooters gone

Reactions: TulsaAM
I would sub in KES and Haywood for Korita and Jones. Oh wait.... they are not here.

Not sure there are any adjustments you can make. Every prayer they throw up is going in. I mean, a guy just made a 10’ shot off the glass where the ball hit just below the top of the backboard. Jackson plays incredible defense and the guy bounces one in off the glass. 11-19 from the 3. That will beat almost anyone.

I would settle for making a change that doesn’t allow a simple screen to result in a wide open corner three. That’s 2018-19 stuff

It’s amazing how good we make our opponents look at shooting threes.
Haith doesn’t look like he even cares.
We have just been crushed 4 times this year

At least we will make Houston, Memphis and Wichita st count as their bad loss of the year now!

next year will be worse without igbanu

oh well seasons basically over. it was over before the run so im not really even melting anymore.

I hope I gave up on them too early. We went from 19 to 11. I just wished it had been 9 to 1.

Everybody is saying Korita shouldn't see the floor, but not thinking about who should play in his place.

We have a lineup of Joiner, Jackson, Hill, Horne, Igbanu that imo should have played the whole game with Rachal out. Horne is the only defensive liability there and he more than makes up for it in other ways. Nobody guarded today though so it probably wouldn’t have mattered

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Thanks to our inept AD who screwed up our season.

He’s great. I hear he’s a candidate at Vanderbilt. Plllllleeease no no no no no. Don’t take him. He’s like the Grand Ole Oprey of ADs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT