ADVERTISEMENT

UAB at Marshall

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
Marshall had no business being ranked.

UAB is clearly the better team but has had some busts.

Ugly game but watchable. More watchable than Rutgers or MACtion.

In some what related news...Oregon beats USC in the PAC title game! I thought USC was a farce and it proved true. Oregon wasn't even supposed to be there either. Maybe it will help us out.

Reactions: HuffyCane
In some what related news...Oregon beats USC in the PAC title game! I thought USC was a farce and it proved true. Oregon wasn't even supposed to be there either. Maybe it will help us out.
If Oregon’s d-line could tackle and take the correct angles when pursuing the QB the game wouldn’t have been close. They had him in the backfield on numerous occasions without closing the deal.

If Oregon’s d-line could tackle and take the correct angles when pursuing the QB the game wouldn’t have been close. They had him in the backfield on numerous occasions without closing the deal.
*Nodding*

Someone posted a graphic of a 16 team playoff and what it would look like. It was pretty good. I also said we would have killed USC. Slovis holds the ball too long and our DL would have had a field day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT