ADVERTISEMENT

#TUNation on Radio

VypeOK

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2014
This will be the thread we use throughout the year to give updates one who is active within radio shows and Twitter discussions. Also, on Twitter, use #TUNation when referencing any twitter questions to my show or anyone else's show. I will help make those more active on twitter. Also it will let everyone on the boards know that someone from our crew is asking the questions on Twitter.

I have a schedule of dudes calling me on my show every day. We will start tomorrow. @Gmoney4WW and @astonmartin708 you are up tomorrow.

We don't need to take ourselves too seriously here. You guys can call whenever tomorrow. 9:10-10am. And then again after James Hale at 10:45. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid. Tee it up and let me go to work. I will even get on this thread during the show and answer some questions there.

Also tweet me at @AustinChadwick @TulsaAnimal971 and use #TUNation so I know it is one of you dudes.

Topic for me tomorrow? 1. Will TU's defense give up fewer yards than OU and OSU this year? 2. Will TU run for twice as many yards as OSU? Now c'mon..... Those have to make you smile.

Get your ass in the ring fellas..... Let's get stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News