ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa women make NIT

On Tulsa Hurricane sight they say we play at Wyoming Sunday at 2. Who is right ?

That’s BS! Over and over last night, the announcers said that both TU and UNT had higher seeds than Wyoming and that the winner of last night’s game would host the next round. The WNIT site has Tulsa listed as the home (bottom) team. Who knows.

Reactions: loca2874
I called TU we are playing at Wyoming for sure I think we got screwed since loca says we have a better net. I tried to find out if it will be on ESPN plus and Don Tom said Wyomings last game with Idaho State was so this one could be also.

I called TU we are playing at Wyoming for sure I think we got screwed since loca says we have a better net. I tried to find out if it will be on ESPN plus and Don Tom said Wyomings last game with Idaho State was so this one could be also.
I am sure all rounds will be on one of the ESPN channels or the +

Just in case ESPN plus doesn’t broadcast the game I called Wyoming athletics they said you can watch game for free at gowyo.com go to womens basketball Hopefully it will get streamed on ESPN

Just in case ESPN plus doesn’t broadcast the game I called Wyoming athletics they said you can watch game for free at gowyo.com go to womens basketball Hopefully it will get streamed on ESPN
Good work!!!

They took a bus
To Denton that is seemingly the best way to do it from a travel time perspective. Just load the bus at the gym, and hit the road for Denton versus all the time involved in shuttling to and from airports plus the airport wait time and flight time.

Tulsa Wyoming Live Stream Youtube(NCAA live stream)
Click on 'watch on youtube'

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulsa_
It is on mountain west network so you can go there and scroll to Tulsa game when I called Wyoming athletics they said it was free I hope so

And today’s technical challenge will be muting the audio on the MWC broadcast while syncing the audio from TU’s radio broadcast and casting it from the iPad to the Apple TV.

So there were 4 American Conference teams to get into the WNIT.

Tulsa won and plays today at 3 p.m.
Tulane won and plays tomorrow vs Alabama
Houton won and plays Tennessee Tech today at 3 p.m
SMU lost to Tennessee Tech who plays Houston today.

If Tulsa wins today then they play either UCLA or Air Force
If Houston and Tulane win today and tomorrow their next game will be against each other.

The radio broadcast must be using a dialup avcoustic coupler like they did in the old days.

That youtube like went somewhere else that you had to register to watch ⌚️.

But I can't get the Wyoming link 🔗 to play on wyo.com.

28-22, TU about 5 minutes left first half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT