ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa should try to make an football intro video like this.

That is a cool video. It would work well. I also remember that Iowa State team well too. We beat the hell out of them at the Liberty Bowl.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Yep. It was sweet revenge after they kicked our ass in the season opener that year.

Not an "intro" per se, but this is the best video I've ever seen us have. And it came from that same season where we trounced Iowa State.

Sidenote: I wish some of our guys in the trenches would bring back those multi bar facemasks that Cory Dorris (#93) used to rock. That's intimidating stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrlsCane and TU1NNJ
Not an "intro" per se, but this is the best video I've ever seen us have. And it came from that same season where we trounced Iowa State.

Sidenote: I wish some of our guys in the trenches would bring back those multi bar facemasks that Cory Dorris (#93) used to rock. That's intimidating stuff.

This was an awesome video, but as I recall a bunch of people were offended by it.

Do we even have a video for this season?

They didn’t like that “answer the scratch” tag though I don’t remember why.
Aah... had to look it up... I could see where that might get some people annoyed... that wasn't the best part of the video though, and could have been taken out.

I loved that one so much I made one with the talking and music with my own warning at the front for the intro to my sons teams 7th grade championship highlight intro!

The team moms decided on Fate statement “We are the storm”

I did have permission on the LSM video but couldn’t get with the not for broadcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: nevadanatural
I just appreciate all the small details put into that 2012 video. The hurricane siren + the breaking bad quote + the music and the highlights are synced up with the sound. That's how every video should be.

It's really hard to do unless you have field level footage though. Has to be done by the team.

Brown, Dorris, Jackson, and McCoil could really do a ton of damage. Those guys flew around the field and made great tackles. I wonder if Monty had the caliber of team that Blankenship was handed what he might have been able to do with it.

Can you imagine GJ as a senior in our offense now plus that defense around him? Not sure what he would / could have done with Green though.

Brown, Dorris, Jackson, and McCoil could really do a ton of damage. Those guys flew around the field and made great tackles. I wonder if Monty had the caliber of team that Blankenship was handed what he might have been able to do with it.

Can you imagine GJ as a senior in our offense now plus that defense around him? Not sure what he would / could have done with Green though.
Same thing he is doing with President, bench him

My favorite video was the one ending with the Bowling Green return man getting demolished. Perfect way to end the video.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT