ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa picks up votes in Coaches Poll

10 votes. That's kind of cool. I wonder if we get any love from the pre-season AP poll.

TU got 10 points in two different coaches polls. The coaches at least know what they are voting for.

I don't think the Coach's poll releases each voter's poll on a weekly basis like the AP poll does. So probably not.

I wonder if we got a vote from the Notre Dame coach! If not then maybe we can schedule another game with them just so TU can go up there and give them another a$$ whipping!

I wonder if we got a vote from the Notre Dame coach! If not then maybe we can schedule another game with them just so TU can go up there and give them another a$$ whipping!

I doubt we ever get invited back to Notre Dame. The band playing over their alma mater really rubbed them the wrong way. What they needed was better players who could score more points and they wouldn't have had that problem.

Reactions: TU Sepp
I doubt we ever get invited back to Notre Dame. The band playing over their alma mater really rubbed them the wrong way. What they needed was better players who could score more points and they wouldn't have had that problem.
Or less arrogance. The misstep happened because they never discussed with TU what the post game procedures would be if TU won. It was a regrettable incident and a collision of our school tradition and theirs. But that was more a case of them being upset at something to distract from the loss and the fact that the program had killed a kid earlier in the week. Which is a good window on the credibility and values of the people inside the Notre Dame bubble. The only thing that truly rubbed anyone the wrong way was Todd Graham grabbing the mic and saying it was the biggest win in school history. Which pissed off a lot of players from the great teams of the 1940s and 1960s, who did a lot more on campus and on the field than Todd Graham ever did.

So what's new the BCS schools are pumped by the system so their RPI will be higher in knowing the odds are in their favor of a win. I'm ready for another Nolan moment. Really you want a real poll theire shouldn't be one until November so the majors have to put up or shut up.

A great team shouldn't have to climb over trailer trash in the top 25 to try to achieve a major bowl. This isn't about OSU but the corupt NCAA favoring the status quo"..... damn I gave up pro sports for the BS PC Crap i try to get away from.

As I've said 3 boards ago in our cozy blue board OSWho let's kick some fake elites arze.

I'm tried of fake power houses like Michigan that was rated in the top five as few years ago that got beat early by the school of the blind and took them 3 loses before departing.

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT