ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa earned it

Nov 25, 2005
A Knight fan stopping by to offer congrats. You know what? Especially on a wet field, there's no substitute for size and power. Your guys were patient, Smith found his confidence, and your big dudes were hard to move. Your 400 pound NG (šŸ˜‚) plugged the middle, Collins was disruptive, and our 41 false starts were a result. Of course, we can false start against air, but the 3-3-5 is our nemesis.

I'm guessing that at halftime, the coaches said, " repeat last year's second half." Pretty much unfolded in the same way, too. Now that Tulsa has found what works on offense (like pinpoint accurate bombs), I think you'll have a nice season. For us, it's back to work and working on fundamentals. " Men...THIS is a football!"

Last edited:
A Knight fan stopping by to offer congrats. You know what? Especially on a wet field, there's no substitute for size and power. Your guys were patient, Smith found his confidence, and your big dudes were hard to move. Your 400 pound NG (šŸ˜‚) plugged the middle, Collins was disruptive, and our 41 false starts were a result. Of course, we can false start against air, but the 3-3-5 is our nemesis.

I'm guessing that at halftime, the coaches said, " repeat last year's second half." Pretty much unfolded in the same way, too. Now that Tulsa has found what works on offense (like pinpoint accurate bombs), I think you'll have a nice season. For us, it's back to work and working on fundamentals. " Men...THIS is a football!"
Yeah the ineptitude of our offense for the first three halves of the season, the poor play calling of our coach during those halves, a few key season ending injuries,(starting Mike LB & Star RB) some players not playing because of covid(key OLineman & decent backup CB) had everybody down on the team. It's a new day now. Hopefully that continues.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Yeah the ineptitude of our offense for the first three halves of the season, the poor play calling of our coach during those halves, a few key season ending injuries,(starting Mike LB & Star RB) some players not playing because of covid(key OLineman & decent backup CB) had everybody down on the team. It's a new day now. Hopefully that continues.

When your gigantic OL protects Smith, he can pretty much put the ball on the money. THEN, when the aerial attack is clicking, those big backs up the gut are very worrisome. You'll win your share of games. NOW, I wouldn't discount your chances against Cincy - Tulsa's toughness matches Cincinnati at every position. Ill be pulling for you, as it will make UCF's loss a bit more palatable!

When your gigantic OL protects Smith, he can pretty much put the ball on the money. THEN, when the aerial attack is clicking, those big backs up the gut are very worrisome. You'll win your share of games. NOW, I wouldn't discount your chances against Cincy - Tulsa's toughness matches Cincinnati at every position. Ill be pulling for you, as it will make UCF's loss a bit more palatable!
Go get yourself some wins, and pull yourself back up in the rankings, good luck.

Get that center to stop jumping early, and it will help immensely. He's a six shooter in the foot at the moment. Sometimes he even reloads!

Reactions: TU_BLA

Very classy GvilleKnight !

Go get yourself some wins, and pull yourself back up in the rankings, good luck.

Get that center to stop jumping early, and it will help immensely. He's a six shooter in the foot at the moment. Sometimes he even reloads!
Maddening! Happened last week, too! We had like 4 CONSECUTIVE false starts, including our center. Mike Golic was calling the game and bleated how unfathomable it was. We showed him, as we reeled off another 15 penalties that game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT